Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Neon9

Shweta and Harsh reach home and walk towards their room. Janki follows them.

Harsh - Thankyou for donating your kidney to me.

Shweta - Mai nahi toh aur kaun bachata tumhari jaan.

She turn back and wonder.

Shweta - Janki tum bahaar se tamasha dekhti raho aur enjoy karo hamari live suhaagraat. 😏

Janki comes to Harsh to speak the truth but Harsh shut the door on her mouth. Shweta passes her a smirk.

From inside, Shweta moans - Aaah baby.

Janki hold her head and falls on her knees and cries vigorously.

Kya Shweta aur Harsh ki suhaagraat se bikhaar jaayegi Janki ki zindagi ?

Prem Bandhan sirf Dangal tv par.

@bold Yeh episode dangal pe aayega ya po*n site pe 🤔🤔🤭🤭

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Abjini

I think it is B. R. Ambedkar not Yeshu since B.R. Ambedkar is fatty cute chubby not Yeshu who is lean looking👍🏼. No it is written here fatty cute chubby boy who is going to play the role of ML not ML friends. Waise I don't think so Yeshu is taking leap at all since it has just started but B.R.Ambedkar has shown many childhood stories of him so I think it is taking leap. Waise B.R.Ambedkar is also showing fake fictional stories of B.R.Ambedkar kiya like Yeshu😊. I think &tv is intelligent since they off air their stupid fiction shows which don't give them TRP and brought one more comedy show happy, 2 mythological santoshi and Yeshu, one patriotic show B.R.Ambedkar from which two of their shows are in 0.5 TRP, one is 0.4, two shows is 0.2 and two shows are 0.3 unlike SB whose fiction shows TRP range from 0.3-0.2 from which also most of them are getting 0.2 TRP only RK is giving them 0.5 TRP

Par yeh andtv chal kyu raha hai iski trp toh lowest rahti hai hamesha

Rossalinne thumbnail
Rossalinne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

@bold Yeh episode dangal pe aayega ya po*n site pe 🤔🤔🤭🤭

Dangal shows seems very regressive

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Khkt fans humesha Yashraj ke dialogue beats pe vms banate hai pata nahi Yashraj kab Khkt pe dialogue beats banaye ga. 🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/Ww7QBrMMj_w

Arko1 thumbnail

-

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

In the comments I did not see anyone protesting this scene😲.

https://youtu.be/XM4tZkHzS0w

BB show has also got destroyed now🤢. What a cringey and disgusting thing they are showing suhagraat between a 25 year old boy and a child of 9 year girl, asking and forcing a 25 year old guy to start his family with a 9 year old child by consummating his marriage🤢. In historical shows also they have shown child marriage like Ahilyabai of sony, Peshwa Bajirao of sony, Jhansi ki Rani of Zee etc. but they never shown cringy suhagraat drama between two childs or between a child and a man in any one of the above dramas. SSP is always bringing cringe-worthy historical shows like first PPK where the shown child marriage between a adult girl and a child now BB where they are showing the most disgusting and cringest things🥱I thought this show will not get destroyed but Rangeela have now destroyed even this show😵. This show is now in the same level like other ghatiya shows of Colors like Saajanwa, Pinjara Badsurti Ka, Dholki etc. by showing such disgusting things 👎🏼. The things SSP couldn't show in PKK they are showing in BB😡🤬. I think leap should have taken earlier in BB where Bondita is grownup adult before such disgusting scenes of suhagraat drama was shown🤢

Even the  fans of this show are immature and stupid since no one is protesting against such disgusting scenes🤢. Look at the comment section  how the fans of this show are praising such  disgusting scenes by taking such scenes as joke, comedy  🤢

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

Ishara had declared the time slots.

(Mon - Fri)

Gangaa - 7:00 pm (Repeat - 9:00 pm).

Janani - 7:30 pm (Repeat - 9:30 pm).

Agni Vayu - 8:00 pm (Repeat - 10:00 pm).

Humkadam - 8:30 pm (Repeat - 10:30 pm).

IamRaj96 thumbnail

SC is getting so many after awards from the time of ishqbaaz evn tho there are so many actresses who deserves this trophy more.....just look rupali ganguly, rati pandey, shweta tiwari and so many then why only she is getting each n every best actress awards....evn tho she is my one of fav but still iam saying she hadnt done anything extraoridinary in nagin5 to deserve this award.....nd just look at other 2 awards (best actor nd best serial)....tumhe khud pata chal jayega yeh award kis producers ne kharide hai