what?! It's that [IMG] thing 😤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
what?! It's that [IMG] thing 😤
V ke edits are AMAZING 😍❤️
nahi ati yea gandi bacchi.
🤣🤣🤣 jab bhi you start this I remember the "bajaj" one 🤣☺️Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I mean his eyes then sharp nose then lips every thing so perfect structure so perfect ☺️
Ab anki will start I see these only are koi perfect hain to bolne main kya jata hain 😛😳
even I love it. 🤩🤩🤩 ❤️ I will have to make more which I will 😂Originally posted by: weirdladki
Oh I'm soooo in love with my signature now 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLg4N8VhRGe/?igshid=1gee6y9g9i2bp
My sexy man ❤️ how hot 😍
His hair ufff 😍😍
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
even I love it. 🤩🤩🤩 ❤️ I will have to make more which I will 😂
Make make good for us 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Oye Ritu ki bacchi, why you no share the edit you made for your signature 😠😡🤬😤
Iski sazza milegi 😤🤬😡😠
Pehli baar banaya. Itni muskil se bana kaat pit ke chota bada karke. Jo bana daal diya 🤣