Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
True.. Ab toh we are ready to kill anyone so that our fab5 remains safe.
Absolutely 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
True.. Ab toh we are ready to kill anyone so that our fab5 remains safe.
Absolutely 👍🏼
Do dil ek jaan💞
Aacha tho aab Kya Jiju Sala (Randheer-Uday) sapna Kabhi saach nehi hoga? 😒
Guys I wanted yesterday's Vashmay scene to be longer
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Guys I wanted yesterday's Vashmay scene to be longer
😲 Itna tho Kia candles bujh gaye... Aur Kitna Lamba 😳
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
😲 Itna tho Kia candles bujh gaye... Aur Kitna Lamba 😳
I mean I wanted a longer romantic scene before the deed😆
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
I mean I wanted a longer romantic scene before the deed😆
Oh! Aacha 🤣 They were very emotional before the deed so basically the scene was not meant to be romantic.... Hope we get to see their more romantic scenes before Partition track.
Tumne episode Dekha Tannu?
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Aacha tho aab Kya Jiju Sala (Randheer-Uday) sapna Kabhi saach nehi hoga? 😒
UdHeer milenge aur kabhi juda na honge 😁