Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What an update... volcano of feelings phata.... KABOOM!!! Aur Phir they cam back to earth... I loved how ninad and ashwini have gone to ask for her hand.... ab ghar par Kaunsa 💣 phataga I am waiting for the next update....

thank you dear for writing a superb story... 

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maha update was JUST FABULOUS.....🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩  I loved it sooooo much❤❤❤. Mainly because you have played out the first promo so beautifully in to the story and it was 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

Sai's confusion is understandable. I mean deep down she wants Virat and loves him too. But afraid to admit it openly may be because she is skeptical about what others would think about her as well as the awkwardness it would creat???. But I also think she could be afraid of another failed relationship???? May be that's why she is using her already ended relationship as a shield???? To protect her heart from another heart break. But she sure misses him and cares a LOT about him. Poor baby..... But I think Virat's feelings are slowly driving him mad and reckless and this is making him more impatient. 

But I really wanna see how she is gonna react when she gets to know about the alliance 😂😂😂😂. Will it be another dhamaka?????🤭🤭🤭 And I hope Shivam will be alright. Story will not be complete without our main Sairat supporter there.....💔💔

An awsome job done in this update as well dear. You really are a fantastic writer 😃👍🏻. Eagerly waiting for the next update.....

Happy Writing ❤

Edited by Ninabarbie - 3 years ago
Romance_addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb update. Full of dhamakas and emotions 🤗

Ashwini and Ninad taking Virat's alliance for Sai  Did they already had a hunch as they were not very suprised on hearing that Virat dropped Sai back.It looked like ahaa we were right.

Sai's shaken self on thinking Virat has been shot. Finally her care,concern and love for Virat could be seen in how she just wanted to see him and make sure he is fine. Virat getting touched by this gesture. You have so beautifully fitted the promo scene here.It is so hot.

Sai's fear and unclarity peeking again.Virat's frustration and insecurity making him snap at her.Virat is very clear on his feelings and gets affected by everything related to Sai.He just cant help it.Its his first time in love and his feelings are way intense.So he is unable to understand how to deal with it.

Coming to Sai there are multiple things which are stopping her from moving forward - she thinks she wants a carefree person as a life partner who will give her space and freedom to fly,but what she doesn't knows is what we want and what we need are different things many a times.This is why Shilpa and Aaba had never been in favour of Samrat.She is also thinking is this morally right that breaking engagement with one brother and then getting into relationship with the other one.So there is a lot running in her mind which is fogging up her thought process.

Hope Aaba gets well soon.The friend doctor uncle spoke about I feel its the Chavans.Not sure Ashwini told about the rishta or Kamal Sir's heart attack to Virat.

I feel Virat will also reach Chandarpur and will be there as a support for Sai.This will bring them closer and all the inhibitions,doubts,etc will flow out of the window.

You have been doing an amazing job with this story. Lots of love. 

Edited by Romance_addict - 3 years ago
ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Any chance of update??

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

@ bold - how will SAIRAT be in a car to Chandrapur when she has already left by train - last para mei hai na 

Oops, sorry... In excitement... I missed that. I thought she is going to board 4 o' clock train... So I assumed she might miss it 

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

so sorry @ananya . I finished a work day and just collapsed in bed, I was hoping to post an update and thank everyone, and now am up at 3am ☹️. Idk if anyone is around to post now? I think I will post later today (Sat am) and take a nap in the afternoon, let me write an update now that I am up. 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Thanks for all your lovely comments. I love how everyone’s comments from Lina to Nina to romance_addict to remyavenkat to blackwind provide a wholesome analysis to this story. I love how comments from Gayatri and and ani and akshu and fathima and raji  try and guess what’s coming. And everyone from mahinbj and emah always encouraging, thanks 🙏🏽 . Am missing @notaquitter and of course @rekha

Part 11

By the time she reaches the hospital in Chandrapur, she is dog tired, she has hardly sat down or slept the whole night, she rushes to the room where her father is resting. Sitting outside, she is shocked to find Ninaad, who gets up when he sees her and smiles. She immediately, “Aap yaha?” Ninaad nods and says, “Voh details baad mei discuss karte hai, andar jaake apne Aaba se mil lo” She nods and walks inside the room, where the nurse has finished washing her dad’s upper body. Kamal smiles weakly at his daughter who comes and stands by the bed, the nurse says, “inko ICU mei surgery ke liye bulayenge kuch der mei, Kuch bhi khaa nahi sakte aur excitement bhi nahi” Sai nods and her father grins and says, “Arrey meri beti Doctor hai, usse malum hai”. The nurse nods blandly and leaves. 

Sai holds her father’s hand and smiles at him. Her father nods, smiles and asks, “Chauhan Saab bahar abhi bhi hai?” Sai nods and asks, “Voh yahaa kya kar rahe hai?” Her father smiles and says, “Voh log tera haath ACP Virat ke liye maangne aaye the kal” Sai is shocked but becomes very very quiet, she is worried if she say something or argues with her dad, it might affect him, she suddenly starts to move the blanket over his bare body and says, “thandh lag rahi hogi aapko”. Her father shakes his head and smiles, his stubborn Sai, “Tum sun rahi ho?” Sai nods, “Haan”. 

He holds her hand, “Dekh Sai, ache log hai, achi family hai, mujhe Virat bahut pasand hai, jyaada mat soch”. She looks at her father and says, “Abba , hum surgery ke baad baat kartei hai, thik hai?” Her father nods. They take him in for surgery, the father and daughter smile at each other as the bed gets wheeled out on the corridor, Ninaad feels a sense of happiness watching them. The procedure will be a few hours, and her father will have to stay in the hospital for at least one night, if not more. She sits down on the chairs outside the room and reads texts from Abigail, when Ninaad comes by, “Aajao Sai, Ashwini aur mere saath breakfast kar lo, uske baad tum ghar jaake thoda araam karke aa Jana” she knows that’s good advice. 

As they are seated in the cafe having some dosa, idli and uttapam, Ashwini is chatty, “Hum yavatmal se vapas Nagpur ke liye nikal gaye the, phir Virat ne kaha ki Nagpur aana abb safe nahi hai. Tum thik ss pahunch gayi na Sai, raaste mei koi problem thaa?” Sai nods, “Main train se aayi thi, Aunty”. Ashwini nods and continues, “Main toh jitni jaldi ho sake, jaana chahti hun, pata nahi mera godu vahaa kaise manage kar raha hoga, itni tight security hai, upar se aaj Devi keh rahi thi ki flat mei Horlicks bhi nahi thaa, pata nahi, itni badi bottle medical camp bhej diya. Vaha pe zrurat thi kya, Sai?”. Sai’s starts coughing like the idli has refused to go down her throat. 

Ninaad rushes to give her some water, “Sambhal ke sambhal ke, Ashwini, Kay hai? Sai abhi vaha nahi hai, usse kaise pata hoga?” Ashwini looks sadly at Sai, “Arrey sorry baba, maine socha mai apni tension ki baat karungi, toh tum apne tension ke baare mei bhul jaaogi” Sai nods and smiles, “Aap sorry Kyun bol rahe ho? Aisa Kuch nahi, Abba thik ho jaayenge, Doctor Uncle iss area ke top cardiologists hai”. Ashwini nods and Sai looks at her worried face and says, “Vaise aapke godu ko bhi Kuch nahi honey valla..” the three of them laugh and Sai eats her idli while Virat’s parents look at each other and smile. 

They drop her at her home, she wonders if she could ask them inside, but decides not to, she needs to be by herself and needs to figure out the text from Abigail. She thanks them and gets out of their car and starts to walk to her home, when Ashwini calls out to her, she turns and Ashwini walks to her, holds her hands and says, “Tumhe yaad hai, jab tum Samrat ke saath hamare ghar aayi thi, maine tumse kaha thaa, ki meri ek hi vinati hai, ki tum mere bete ko ek chance dena?” Sai nods, slightly confused, “Jee haan, yaad hai”. Ashwini smiles and says, “Maine voh chance Samrat ke liye nahi, Virat ke liye manga thaa, meri abhibhi vahi vinati hai, bus ek mauka, humare ghar mei sirf pyaar milega tumhe”. Ashwini holds her chin, while Sai is slightly uneasy and slightly surprised. 

She makes the call to Abigail when she returns after having taken a shower and changed to the hospital, she waits for her dad to get out of surgery. Abigail doesn’t pick up, and Sai is worried that maybe her leaving the camp with no notice may be a problem. She calls Aniket and there is no response there either. And she rests her head on the heel of her hand as it’s elbow rests on the arm of the chair. She makes a call to Usha Mavshi who promises her that she will there the next morning and stay as long as needed. Sai heaves a sigh of relief and then texts Shilpa. As she closes her eyes for a minute, a text comes through, she smiles thinking it must be Shilpa. 

Abigail has sent her a text 

Sai, actually medical camp rules are very strict, you cannot leave without notice and the situation here has gotten better, but I think Senior Doctor won’t be happy, he is coming on rounds tomorrow.

Her hands shake a little while she reads the message, she was right! Hope this doesn’t affect her job there. She holds her forehead and squeezes her eyes, which are dry and burning,  when the doctor comes out and informs her that the surgery is successful and that her father will be wheeled into his room, and will be still be under anesthetic for some time and that she should grab some food and return with some clothes for him for the night. If his health vitals stay the same, he will be discharged in the morning. He should be up and about by end of the week. 

She rushes home, so that she doesn’t miss her dad when he is awake. She leaves the door open as she runs into her father’s room and grabs clothes for him. She misses someone enter the room or call out to her, she suddenly turns when a deep voice asks, “Tum thik ho?”. She stares at him, like she has seen a ghost, he comes towards her and she holds on to her fathers clothes, he walks closer with a small smile and says, “Just Sai?” She drops her fathers clothes and rushes to hug him and breaks down in his arms, he hugs her closer, with one hand, because the other hand is aching at the shoulder from driving like a maniac from Nagpur. 

——

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
poddav thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

again awesome update ,I m waiting everyday for ur update ,it is more interesting  n awesome then the ITV.

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: poddav

again awesome update ,I m waiting everyday for ur update ,it is more interesting  n awesome then the ITV.

Ok I am awake and no office work today, maybe I will write few more updates, let’s hope more people comment in the meanwhile. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! Thank you for the update first of all. As you know this weeks episodes were 🤮🤮 so writers like you are what we need to keep as connected. So thank you! And second, please don’t make Sai say no. She is hesitant, I just hope she doesn’t say no. I love the unsaid understanding awkwardness lol. Magar yeh update bahut chotu sa tha. Please update with a bigger update please please please 🙏🏽🙏🏽