Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
Kyunki show mein koi dhamaka nai hai😆 how are you dia?
Haha sahi bola🤣
Lagta hai thumbs up piya hai tumne aaj🤣🤣
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
Kyunki show mein koi dhamaka nai hai😆 maine bhi isliye kafi epi miss kar diye, WU read krna kafi thaa😆
how are you dia? I m fit ,fat and fine 😆
Chalo... Very good! 😆 I know.. I am relying on WU... Just watched one episode of where they celebrated Anu's success
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Lagta hai thumbs up piya hai tumne aaj🤣🤣
No no bilkul nhi😆
I don't like it🤢

When AK3 copies Anupamaa and you have to quit watching both for sanity. Anupamaa WUs are great 😆
Kaise ho girls? 🤗
Long time no see 😆
Hey Tannu🤗
I am good.
How are you doing?
Hey Bhavi 🤗
I am good too 😳
How was all your IF admin work?
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12