First boil water with tea powder it may take 15 mins
Then add milk and ginger and then boil
This time in low flame
Oh like that, yes yes then ours also take around 20 mins to make too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
First boil water with tea powder it may take 15 mins
Then add milk and ginger and then boil
This time in low flame
Oh like that, yes yes then ours also take around 20 mins to make too
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hola amigas..🤗
Hola🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Gujju makes such yummy chai, aakhir gujjus r famous for it haina❤️
Gujjus have their 1 typical chaiwala every corner ( nukkad ) where they can sit woth their group have tea and do gup shup/ gossip..😆
So it’s called kadak chai?
I love it❤️
Sure baby May be some day
I can survive without breakfast also, but if I didn’t had tea I can scre up so many things🤣
Finished dinner prep so now I am free and watching snow from My window 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Offcourse tum dono ka chaatis ka akra🤣
🤣🤣
Only Hyderabad Indra
That’s why we took decision
If other place I wouldn’t have agreed
Ok that makes sense. Well if I’m ever in that part of the world I’ll visit.
don’t hold me to it cause there’s other places I want to go. . .😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Gujju makes such yummy chai, aakhir gujjus r famous for it haina❤️
Even my friend ya how good she makes
Also there snacks are so yum
Hello I am home relaxing finally 😆🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Gujjus have their 1 typical chaiwala every corner ( nukkad ) where they can sit woth their group have tea and do gup shup/ gossip..😆
Oh yes, hubby tells me those stories it sounds amazing. Kitna maza aata hai