Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
At least woh darr toh hai🤣
Who said?
I’m scared of u? Hellllooo, wake up!! 😂😂🔪🔪🔪🔪
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 aagayi shaitaan aka Rishi😈
Warmala pehenao 😂
I thought India Gang said good night, u also going
Aaj kal hum nahi hai na yaha
These days ur very busy in another forum know
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
My main receivers are Shivi and Sravz 😂😂
Yeah I heard iOS disabling that emoji 💃💃💃
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Warmala pehenao 😂
Chal hatt😈
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 aagayi shaitaan aka Rishi😈
Shanti se tha hum log🤣
Shanti se tha hum log🤣
🤣 haan but masala ki kami thi so aagayi rishi
Naaahiiii yaaar
Shut up
I’ll never forget u people 🤗🤗
How can I forget the ones who receives my 🔪🔪😂