How are you?? 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How are you?? 😊
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That’s what
I know i know she misunderstood u😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hiding from u😈
At least woh darr toh hai🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 she isnt able to find anyone na maybe thats why🤦♀️🤣
My main receivers are Shivi and Sravz 😂😂
At least woh darr toh hai🤣
🤣 aagayi shaitaan aka Rishi😈
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeee
When did I say goodnight? I said I’ll charge my phone and be back and bye to others who are going offline
Stalking u? I’ll first do it to my baby then 😂😂
I thought India Gang said good night, u also going
Aaj kal hum nahi hai na yaha
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
My main receivers are Shivi and Sravz 😂😂
🤣 that i know n now Gauri too
Kaha chupi hai woh😔
Bollllll 🔪🔪🔪🔪
Chaku wali aagayi🤣
Omggggg 😂😂😂😂
I still don’t think the entire forum is mine 🤣