Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thank you, u gave me so cute dp to put. Now we both r matching except colors hehe
🤗❤️
Your UN color remind me of this. So gave it to you..😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thank you, u gave me so cute dp to put. Now we both r matching except colors hehe
Your UN color remind me of this. So gave it to you..😁
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Seeing how sweet Soni and Darshi are in trying to coax us I am highly tempted to give in and Sign up
Pls give in na🤗❤️ plz sign up😒
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Seeing how sweet Soni and Darshi are in trying to coax us I am highly tempted to give in and Sign up
Yes they are super sweet
Woe great 😊
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Mind change kar lo naah please please..🤗
Trophy nahi toh Dher saara pyaar milega on the go..❤️
Please pretty please 🥺
Trophy ky toh pass jaaney ki koi umeed hai bhi nhi.
I am so bad with riddles.
Someone please give summary of whole game in easy words.
Achha fine seeing how Darshi and Soni want me to sign up
Signing up Senior! <3
PS: If I do pathetic in this game then you all know you should be blaming Zeal for that okay
PPS: Are we getting more than 48 hours for each round?
I know right
Adorably coaxing us to sign up
Soni and Darshi🤣
ypu guys are the kiddie silblings wearing matching cloths😆
ADDDD ME IN PLEASE
I DON'T KNOW GAME BUT I CAN SEE MY OLD FRIENDS HERE
I LL JOIN FROM 21ST
AHHHHHHHHHHHHOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
ADDDD ME IN PLEASE
I DON'T KNOW GAME BUT I CAN SEE MY OLD FRIENDS HERE
I LL JOIN FROM 21ST
OMG! Student!!
I am so happy you are in😭
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
ADDDD ME IN PLEASE
I DON'T KNOW GAME BUT I CAN SEE MY OLD FRIENDS HERE
I LL JOIN FROM 21ST
Khaan thi aap😲