Poll
Does aly deserves to win bb??
Vote plox😊. For me it's yes I want to see how many wants aly to win😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Absolutely not.
Sidekick of RKV
Afraid of Rubina fanbase so sucks up to her
Used Jasmin to stay and took her place in finale.
Weak spineless Aly is afraid , at least Jasmin was fearless
No. On his advice, Jasmine fought with Rubina and now when Jasmine advised him the same, he refused. Clearly, he was using her. He bawled when Jasmine was evicted and exposed himself when he separated Rubina-Abhinav so Rubina doesn't get sympathy. I don't mind people playing on back foot but I don't like such cold people.
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Vote plox😊. For me it's yes I want to see how many wants aly to win😳
Rakhi
Yes, I like him 👍🏼
But you need rivalry to win the show. He was chilled out with everyone.
But he is a wild card entry that's why many are not voting for him😭. But it will be good if he wins😳Originally posted by: JumpingViolets
Yes, I like him 👍🏼
But you need rivalry to win the show. He was chilled out with everyone.
He is definitely more deserving that Rahul in my opinion. Id rather see him and Ruby in top 2 but ofc thats not gonna happen casue some of his own fans are voting for rahul instead lmao😆
And the reason is because aly is a wild card entry that's why they think he is not deserving. But I appreciate that a rubina fan can see his capabilities of winning the show👍🏼He is definitely more deserving that Rahul in my opinion. Id rather see him and Ruby in top 2 but ofc thats not gonna happen casue some of his own fans are voting for rahul instead lmao😆
Well you were supporting aly also right??
I love him as my cutie Saand, but no, he doesn't deserve to win. Spineless and fattus shouldn't win.
He can only hurl abuses at Rakhi, but wgen it comes to taking right stands, he backs out like a coward. He acted so spineless wgen Ruby was blaming Jas alone in the batwaara task, during the RJ sessions.
He never respected Jasmine .