Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

I don't have history but talent of skimming shows 🤣.

I haven't watched a single show till date beyond 3-4 months.

It's another thing that I'll feel nostalgia and start watching 300 episodes of something I only initially followed upto 50 🙈😁

We're all weird when it comes to itv😛 hence can relateto each others habits 🤣

girl i am with you. i dont know why,but i lose interest in watching a show after 50/100 episodes.

Recent fav was shaadi mubaarak and Indiawalimaa..i lost interest in sm but sticked on with Indiawali maa due to its limited episodes..the only star plus show which glued me till the end was ipkknd. i was crazy on sony tv shows till my college days way back in 2005..

some of my favs are kuch is tarah,aathvan vachan, Mahiway(I loved it) and boogiewoogie... and horror show "kya haadsa kya haqueequat".

then kitni mohabbat hey( now watching our show is making me to think aboutthat show).and kaisi laagi lagan.. 

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mesravz

18th feb highlights 

Shaan got blamed, bebo theri toh 🤬

Anokhi jiju  drags  sisters out, he was miss behaving with Babai . Anokhi goes and saves her sister

Jiju lifts hand to hit Anokhi, hero comes and saves

He says my wife and saali

Shaurya hits him and he falls on floor, asks him to stay there otherwise he don’t know what to do

He says he will drop them, but sisters says they will manage 

Shaurya says no, Puri comes and searches his car keys

But shaurya says let’s go in my car

Puri tries to sit on back seat; but shaurya pushes him in front seat

Shaurya sits in back

Both A and S staring game starts

Puri says I found and shows number, but it’s his wife

Anokhi laughs he says after finding I will  laugh

Sisters house comes, Babli says thanks and walk away

Anokhi says you are not what u shows

Puri finds number and says to shaurya 

It’s his number, by the time Anokhi gone

Shaurya  house number it is

He comes and Accusess  shaan and says you called media😩😩

He says you are doing by that lady instructions; that badi mom adds ghee

Shaurya says if you don’t say good bye to he relationship, father son relationship will die

Note: car has some dialogues and good staring sessions  I didn’t update everything because it’s beautiful when you see

Father son face off  has lot of dialogues I didn’t explained  everything, shaan has tears in his eyes. Shaurya is very rude I hated how he jumps on conclusions, he didn’t learned lesson that he blamed Anokhi he was wrong. Then came home blaming shaan

precap: same

Hi Sravz 🤗 thks for the updt dear ❤️

Shaurya character development ll take time to change ...he is a broken man from inside and his bitterness always cloud his judgement 🤔

Anupreeya thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watched last two episodes back to back. Writers have finally realised what will lead to more TRP - finally so many Shaurya-Anokhi scenes. 

The dance was awesome. Shaurya asking Anokhi if she believes he is a good teacher or not was too good. Anokhi too was impressed by multi-talented Shaurya sir.

Vineet got a well-deserved lesson. But I don't think he will remember any of it the next day. 

The car ride was so well done. The awkwardness, the conversation between Babli and Shaurya, Shaurya and Anokhi telling Babli to take a stand, the banter between Shaurya and Anokhi, everything was spot on.

Anokhi again reads Shaurya and says, "Aap bahar se jaise dikhte ho, andar se waise ho nahin. Aap dil ke bahut achhe ho."

And when Shaurya realises it wasn't Anokhi but someone from Sabarwal family who called the press, his expression, guilt were spot on. I loved that scene. He tries to go to her and say sorry but hesitates and stops.

Poor Shaan is blamed. I really felt so bad for him . I hope the truth comes out about the culprits being Bebo and Kitty. But I know this might drag on for sometime.

And finally we know poor Babli loved DJ but was forced to marry Vineet. Hopefully she will find strength to leave her abusive husband behind and start afresh with DJ, who is waiting for her after all these years.

Anupreeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hi Sravz 🤗 thks for the updt dear ❤️

Shaurya character development ll take time to change ...he is a broken man from inside and his bitterness always cloud his judgement 🤔

True. Hopefully after Anokhi learns that Aastha is Shaurya's mother, may be she will be instrumental in bringing the father-mother-son close together. Fingers crossed!

Anupreeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

What an amazing episode. There was cute moments and drama wo being too over the top. I’m so glad Shaurya slapped Vineet and anokhi got to see another side of him. When she confronted him, Shaurya said I’m much more nicer than this but you won’t get to see that. Well just wait baby, bc she will. Is this show setting up for Anokhi liking shaurya first? She keeps noticing these small cute things abt him and now is even tlking about him and how she can’t understand him but we aren’t seeing the same on his side. 

The car moments were so sweet. He’s such a gentleman who knows and respects his boundaries. But it was such a small space for him to be comfortable. 😆 Love their looks! 
I love it when he found out the truth he regretted telling her what he said immediately and tried to run after her but stopped. He was even about to tell her why she impacts him after  telling her she won’t know much about him 🤣

I feel like he lost control with his dad bc nikki said now I want to know what you do to the person so it rattled him up and he blindly said whatever to his dad. I feel like shaurya will become exactly like his dad in the future.. when he asked him why the woman (aastha) impacts him so much and why he is so madly in love w her .. that’s going to be shaurya for anokhi too! 
I can’t believe he asked him to choose between astha and him and I think obs the dad will go to aastha bc she is in danger so he will think both his parents deserted him... it’s quite sad. However, he was surprised to find Anokhi understanding his layers. It will be fun to watch ShaKhi journey. 
I loved how he said joh maine bola hain woh kar bhi sakta hoon and the scene panned to anokhi.. I think she was soo surprised to see this side of him 

Also - puri announced shaurya as his valentine 🤣 loved that scene hahaha someone needs to joke w shaurya like this hahaha 

@BOLD I also got the same feeling while watching this scene. Same for the scene we got weeks ago, when Anokhi said something like "Aapki aankhon mein gussa nahin dard jhalkta hai". May be she will fall first, or may be both will fall for each other simultaneously. Difficult to say as they are not remaking the original series scene by scene, they are adding these beautiful scenes. I really look forward to something different in this regard as well.

Anupreeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Anokhi should return the favor and now teach Shaurya sir some giddha. 

Haha, it will be fun to watch. Not now, but may be after they get together and they visit some traditional mela or something and Shaurya is pressurised to dance Gidda. It will be hilarious.

Anupreeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

There was so much implied in that line. I loved the dialogue. The dialogue writers  are amazing 

That or we are interpreting too much. Haha. Like that chin lifting scene in the rescue episode. The amount of analysis that was done on that slight gesture on the forum, I don't think writers would have thought that much before writing the dialogues. But the over-analysis thing kind of comes along naturally to fans like us.

Like it's said in context of literature, the critics analyse a piece of text in so many forms that it's certainly impossible that writer would have thought of all the connotations while writing.

Anupreeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

No it was Shaurya that was lost in her eyes, remember his instructions to Anokhi

was to look in his eyes so she can follow his instruction, cause she kept stepping on his feet 🤣

Finally someone felt the same. I mean what's the logic. Looking into his eyes, how can she follow? ITV logic!

Anupreeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

OK so finally saw the dance clips.

(Rani Sravs if you see this make sure to cheer for me..baby steps 🤣)

Few reflections: When they don't see eye to eye their words and actions get lost in translation.

"Sir I don't want to dance on this song"

"I don't want to dance with you"

And then he sort of threw her around on the dance floor - like shooting arrows in the dark!😲🤔...Or maybe it was warmup before he started his 'lesson'😆

At one point I thought he was imaging she is a sweeping brush or a vaccuum cleaner - the fervour and force with which he was throwing her around on the dance floorsmiley37.

The cleaners would've gotten a night off as Anokhi pretty much cleaned up the entire place!😲

Once their eyes aligned, their bodies and movements fell in rhythm.☺️

Anokhi trusts him. That much is obvious. Otherwise no matter how good a teacher he is without her faith in him she wouldn't have been able to follow him so smoothly.

Their was more unspoken language conveyed behind the mocking with the looks, pulls and feels.

In the end when he can't avoid it anymore - he looks...deep into her eyes.

Something definitely shifted.❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLZW55zHYPR/?igshid=1bq997lqyoi1c

@BOLD What an analysis! Completely agree. And that unspoken language is what makes them such an amazing couple. This scene was a treat to watch.

Anupreeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tikmun

Thanks for the written updates.

It's become a habit now to read ur updates early morning.😊

So Shaurya blamed Shaan for calling the mediahow stupid one can be...i mean he was there when Shaan was scolding Anokhi for calling media. Koi sadbuddhi dee ishe..

Looks like another good episode.

Can't wait to watch the episode.

Exactly! Shaurya loses all his logic when it comes to anywhere near Aastha or Shaan. Hopefully the truth comes out that Bebo and Kitty did it.