Originally posted by: COS2ITXQUYDCGL2R
I watched the episode and I am in state of.....
Exactly rudy...🥱
Im in shock too...🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: COS2ITXQUYDCGL2R
I watched the episode and I am in state of.....
Exactly rudy...🥱
Im in shock too...🤔
I don't know what to feel..
Munnu please don't watch it... because it's very hard hitting
Originally posted by: FIEHSC5AJXGIF2QO
I don't know what to feel..
But im happy ki ani is close to figuring out sumati ka truth👍🏼
But im happy ki ani is close to figuring out sumati ka truth👍🏼
Yes🤗
But im happy ki ani is close to figuring out sumati ka truth👍🏼
Toto I think everyone are emotional😔
Originally posted by: IZ4TZEVS2QYYJ6SV
Toto I think everyone are emotional😔
May be rudy...
Iss cheez ka toh majak bhi nahi banaya jaa sakta
Why did ani go to devious
Originally posted by: Katy4566
Why did ani go to devious
To bring Bon's mom
voh gayi hai dekhne,abhi tak nahi aayiOriginally posted by: 63QD2DNBCCPLDFFT
Munnu please don't watch it... because it's very hard hitting