Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This update is AWSOME.....I really really loved it and was laughing while I read the police station scene 🤣🤣🤣🤣. That confrontation was EPIC..🤭🤭🤭🤭 Mad Sai, confused Virat (our supposed 🌹king) and an amused Shivam (our real 🌹king).....what a combo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That 🌹 King comment was the comment of the day for me yaar.....🤣🤣🤣🤣 It shows how much Sai was bothered deep down thinking Virat was the one who flirted with other women. And her jealousy was peeking through. And Shivam is the man of the day....on the spot trying to make Virat explode with jealousy...... And will Aniket be the next target of Virat's irritation just because he was laughing with Sai?????🤣🤣🤣🤣 Virat is getting more possessive and jealous but he can't act on it coz Sai said no to him...🤭🤭🤭 Poor baby.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 One of these days, he is gonna explode for sure coz no matter what he will try, we won't be able to let go of Sai 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩.

A fabulous update again dear author. One of the best epis so far in the story 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. Looking forward to today's update eagerly 😍😍. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.

Happy Writing ❤

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: emah04

I loved it.... when I read your story it plays in front of my eyes like I am actually watching an episode... that’s how much your writing has captured my imagination... I really look forward to the updates. Brilliant

Such a sweet thing to say, truly. I have said so many times, emah04 (sorry don’t kniw your nam) I have stopped watching the show, so for me this is the only SAIRAT in my head. So happy it’s conveyed 

columbia thumbnail

@ninabarbie and @ notaquitter 

Thanks for liking the 🌹king joke, 

And also for noticing the autodriver spy. Makes me happy when readers notice the small things, mostly everyone I think just reads the SAIRAT scenes 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪

Next update in 15 minutes 

columbia thumbnail

This is part10 and not the final part, thanks in part to the love and comments.  A reader PMed me saying that they don’t feel like coming to the forum becos of what’s happening on the show, I can assure you, my writing is not influenced by the show at all. I am planning for the next part to be a MAHA UPDATE. That means lots is going to happen and lots of dhamaka. Stay tuned and comment 

Part 10 

By Friday evening, everything seems way too calm at the camp. Almost eerily calm, Abigail keeps saying it’s too ominous, Sai and Aniket are just relieved, they moved Pavya out of the camp, they suspect he has been shifted into a hospital but they were not told any details. Govind auto is also not around. It seems like they are back to normal craziness, which both the doctors agree is a relief. 

At the Chauvan residence, Shivam makes Devyani call Sai for the picnic. Devyani does and puts the phone on speaker and mute alternatively, with Shivani and Shivam listening in. Virat is back at his own apartment and Shivam decided to spend the night here. Sai on the phone says, “oh pata nahi, I don’t know Devyani” Devyani retorts, “Arrey  kyu? Tum chaho toh tumhara koi dost ko bulalo” shivam and Shivani raise their eyebrows. Sai hesitates and adds, “theek hai, Mai apne colleague Aniket se puchti hun, kitney bajje nikalna hai?” Shivam signs a 7, Devyani says “Ek bajje” Shivam hits his head, and shows her by holding up his fingers, Sai says “Ek bajje ko bahut dhup hogi na” Devyani grits her teeth and says, “Nahi nahi 7 bajje, subah ke, see you there.” Shivam waves his hand signing a no and a driving to her. Devyani grits her teeth and says, “Nahi nahi, hum tumhe pick kar denge, 7 bajje outside camp, thik hai?” Sai’s soft, “thik hai, abb mujhe Aniket ko good news deni hai ki voh teen ladkiyon ke saath Khindsi Lake jaa raha hai” Devyani glares at Shivam, who signs her to hang up right away. Devyani mutes, hits her head, unmutes and says, “ok bye Sai” and hangs up. 

Early morning next day, across the road from the entrance of the camp, Aniket spots a huge Innova and says, “Voh rahi” Sai responds with, “I don’t think so” but before you know it, Devi and Shivani get out of the back seats and wave to them and she thinks why did they bring their driver along, she could have driven if needed. She introduces Aniket to the ladies and as soon as the door opens, they see each other in the rear view mirror, introductions are made again and lots of chattering from everyone except both of them to each other all the way to the lake. Their restlessness is theirs only to share, they keep glancing at each other in the rear view mirror as though to say, ‘I didn’t know you were coming’ with a responsive slight shrug, as though to say, ‘I can drop you back if you want’ she looks at him and rolls her eyes, and he smirks and continues driving, no one knows of this conversation they have had and no one needs to. 

At the lake, the breeze is lovely, and they are all seated under a tree. Shivam looks around and announces, “iss vatavaran ko enjoy karne ke liye girlfriend ya boyfriend chahiye”. Aniket gives a sad smiles, “yaar bol mut, meri as it is break up ka scene chal raha hai” Sai makes a face, Shivani says “Really?! Tumse kaun break up karegaa, you seem like such a sweet guy”. Aniket shrugs his shoulders, “kabhi kabhi pata bhi nahi chalta ki galti kisski thi?” There is a silence among the group and Devyani innocently asks, “Toh Aniket tum apna yeh dil jodne ke liye kya karte ho?” Sai smiles saying, when Aniket is shy, “Aniket bahut achaa gaata hai, almost every evening apni guitar bajaata hai, ...it’s beautiful” Virat tightens his jaw and looks away, Shivam catches it and says, “oh really? Kyunki maine suna hai dil jodne ke liye shaadi karna chahiye” Everyone groans, Virat glares at Shivam, Aniket laughs, “Arrey shaadi Kuch chizei bhulaane mei kaam aati hogi, lekin badalne mei nahi” Devyani claps her hands and says “Aniket tum gayak hi nahi, poet bhi ho” Shivam rolls his eyes and mutters to Shivani, “hum kya karne aaye the (pointing to Sai and Virat who are looking out at the water) aur kya ho raha hai (pointing to Devyani and Aniket who are blushing and chatting with each other)” Shivani shakes her head, “Akela chodh de?” 

In some time, everyone except the doctor and the asst comm of police are left under the tree who don’t even realize they are by themselves, since they are lost in the dance of sunshine on the moving water of the lake, and slowly more and more people seem to be lining up at the adjacent area for boating. At a little distance, is a cafe where Virat turns to see what he thinks is Shivam with Shivani Tai. He turns to Sai and says, “Kuch khaogi?” Sai turns to him suddenly, “Sab kahaa gaye?” And she gets up, he follows her by standing up too, and says, “Pata nahi, lekin Kuch khaogi?” She continues, “Aise kaise chale gaye?” as she walks around, Virat looks at the back of her head and simply states, “voh bache nahi hai aur Mai tumhe khaa nahi jaunga” she turns and says, “Kuch khaa le?” He smirks and shakes his head. She suddenly says, “boating Chalei?” He looks at her and says “Akele?” She looks at him, casually, “Akele kahaa? Hum dono hai na?” He is taken aback “Kya?” She realizes what she has said, but doesn’t want to make it awkward so she says, “Kya?” 

Virat exclaims, “Kya matlab Kya? Tumne kya pee rakhi hai?” Sai makes a small face, “Nahi na, aaj subah camp mei dudh nahi thaa aur Horlicks bhi khatm ho gayi hai” Virat looks at her, and moves closer to her, with an inexplicable feeling of restlessness which he wants to share with her, she stays put and stares back, he asks softly, “Aise kaise khatm ho gayi?” She shakes her head with an innocent reply, “Main bhi pagal hun, main hamesha Chandrapur se leke aati hun, toh bina ration ke pee leti hun, lekin yeh weekend nahi gayi na” she steps slightly closer to him, their hands very close, like a breeze could knock their fingers into the other’s. And then suddenly she can see Shivani Tai coming towards them, and she steps back, while he whispers, “Just Sai!” She simultaneously with a “Arrey voh dekho Shivani Tai”. Virat turns and watches them come. He immediately walks away from her, and the restlessness is submersed.

They all make their way to the boating, and just as they are about to be seated, both Shivam and Virat get a call. They have to leave, a police jeep has arrived to pick them up. Virat gives the car keys to Shivani and everyone says their goodbyes. She looks at him in the hopes that he will tell her a bye, but he doesn’t look at her. She should be relieved, but she feels a sense of emptiness. They walk away, he turns back and watches her sitting in the boat, and he turns wondering if this restlessness will ever really leave him. She sits in the boat and turns to look at his back walking away and she bows her head, feels a pinch in her heart and warns herself to stop. None of the others while on the boat talk about them or their mission or why they had to leave, in fact the rest of the morning until post lunch, the three girls and the guy laugh, make jokes but each hoping that all will be well. 

As she lies down on her bed late afternoon, she looks at the photos from this morning and sends them to her father, who calls her back. Her father immediately, “yeh ladka kaun hai?” She rolls her eyes laughing, “Abba maine kaha thaa aapse, Aniket hai, mere saath kaam karta hai.” Her father counters with, “Haan toh kaam karta hai na, itne saare ladkiyon ke saath ghumne Kyun aa gaya?” She shakes her head, “Voh sab chodiye, kal aapka check up tha na, doctor uncle ne kya kaha?” Her father sheepishly, “Nahi, doctor ne unke ghar bulaya hai aaj raat ko” She wonders, “matlab?”. He replies, “Doctor uncle ne mujhe unke ghar bulaya hai, check up phir unke yahaa dinner, thik hai na?” She nods, “Hmm” , her father hears the doorbell ring rejoins with, “Sai mai tumhe baad mei phone karta hun, koi ghar pe aaya hai” 

Retired DCP Joshi hangs up the phone with his daughter and answers the doorbell and out there are a well dressed senior couple, and the man introduces himself, “Jee kya aap DCP Joshi saab ho?” And continues with a “Jee mera naam Ninaad Chauvan hai aur meri patni Ashwini Chauvan, kya hum andar aa sakte hai” Joshi nods and with a small smile says...”Haan haan..please ya na”

———

Please drop a comment, 🙏🏽

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

So saree spies nikal gayi kya camp ki aas paas seh looks like Virat is almost there 

Ohho yeah donom bhi nah idiots ki tarah behave karrahi hai 

Waiseh kamal sir ko aniket itna acha nahi laga it seems 

So finally senior chavan couple reach sais home 

Ahha it's interesting 

Can imagine virat and sais expression when they will be introduced officially 

Ab donom ko aur dhoor maat rakhna 

Waiseh I loved it how shivam planning to unite them 

Please do continue soon

columbia thumbnail

Btw forgot to add am missing romance_addict, ak, blackwind and Rekha still. I hope you guys are here in time for Maha Update. ❤️❤️

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
SoIWasSaying thumbnail

💃💃💃💃💃

I feel chavan couple want to personally apologize for their I'll mannered son .... Gauge the Joshi and plan a wonderful future for their children!!!

Koi sai KO horlicks Ka regular supply Kar do Yaar!!!! I can't imagine my morning to start without my coffee... And similar should be her Horlicks 🥺🥺

Pavya bada kaam Aaya... Next weekend he should bring vada pav to the camp!!! 😁😁

Happy writing!!!!

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

One more awesome chapter yaar, but it's not fair along with virat and sai, ur also making us restless day by day 😭😭 .... I really want to read more but I am not going to ask for another update today because even if you did , that is not going to enough for me... Omg it is too good but plz more sairat scenes.... And I hope big surprise is awaiting for our sairat tomorrow... I am so excited

raji02 thumbnail

loved it!!!! both are getting there, the restlessness is in both and that will only subside when they are together finally. waise senior chavans kahi acp ka rishta to lekar nahi gaye just sai ke liye. dcp joshi to kuahi je mare uchal padenge.cant wait for maha update.❤️❤️❤️

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for update...can’t wait for the next update...why Chauhan couple is there? Guess to apologise...