Thanks Minnu 🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks Minnu 🤗🤗
Bon was looking like a curious cat.. muje lagta hai shamooo ne kaha hoga ki koi game khelege
Pravisht’s acting is
Yeah Bon is so curious.. n Pravisht ke acting ka kay hi kehana... I think even aura is going to nail it.. from promo we knew that he had that spiked laddo so can relate to his acting in promo itself... Their acting skills make them more special
EDT is on fire today or shall I say on laughter round... I don't think I will be able to read all posts 😂
Bon was looking like a curious cat.. muje lagta hai shamooo ne kaha hoga ki koi game khelege
Pravisht’s acting is
Yup! she was... Her eyes were shining. She was soo cute. I am going to avoid talking about that person for reasons you know.
I couldn't help but wonder if he must have felt a little awkward when doing that scene. But he didn't let it show anywhere. His face looked as innocent as the child sitting before him❤️
Here is a curious cat Bon for you.

Bon was looking like a curious cat.. muje lagta hai shamooo ne kaha hoga ki koi game khelege
Pravisht’s acting is
Sampoorna 🤬🤬
Par use pata nai hai jitna problem wo create karegi utna hi accha hoga for Bondita and Anirudh’s bond❤️❤️
Yeah Bon is so curious.. n Pravisht ke acting ka kay hi kehana... I think even aura is going to nail it.. from promo we knew that he had that spiked laddo so can relate to his acting in promo itself... Their acting skills make them more special
EDT is on fire today or shall I say on laughter round... I don't think I will be able to read all posts 😂
We are trying to keep our sanity intact😆😆
Both our kiddos are awesome actors .. 👏
Sampoorna 🤬🤬
Par use pata nai hai jitna problem wo create karegi utna hi accha hoga for Bondita and Anirudh’s bond❤️❤️
Ani is gonna go on a long guilt trip after this..