Poll
Should I Start A New Story?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EXOkiERI
Yessss plz do write, big fan of your writing skills and ffs. Whenever I get time i read your ffs again and again. Looking forward to read your new ones.
thank you thank you thank you ❤️
Originally posted by: kawaii_geet
you do know me!!!! huuhhh huhhhh
Let me bank some chapters and then let's see 😳
Will be waiting
It is a gigantic YES !!!!
I am doing my happy dance waiting for you to post a story !!!
Thank you 🤗🤗
Umm... Let me think if I remember you or not babe 😋
Mone toh porche na Tumi ke? But you can anyway write I'll read Miss.Kawaii 😎
Looking forward to ur new story
Originally posted by: vrinda22
Will be waiting
Vrinda when are you starting your stories ?
Of course I remember you. Same thing, I have been away from the forum for a while now. I would love to read your work. Maybe it will inspire me to continue my own FFs.
Originally posted by: madhubala123
Of course I remember you. Same thing, I have been away from the forum for a while now. I would love to read your work. Maybe it will inspire me to continue my own FFs.
how are you?
hope that this does inspire you?
Yes
Waiting for your stories
Always You Character Sketch Maan Singh Khurana, aged 15: Intelligent, disciplined and confident. Yash’s best friend and Meera’s older brother,...
25