Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Please keep your comments coming.

I notice some new commentors and I cannot tell you how happy that makes me , please don’t disappear  - I think it’s fair to ask for regular comments for regular updates 😛👩🏽‍💻😁😁😁

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Sai is selectively smart... As in she picked up that virat is fishing Info about sm1 and also about informer samosa wala but dsnt quite understand him otherwise....

Not sharing varan bhat was mean 😂😂 but cute as well...

Dil tod Diya virat Ka .... But I guess that is too soon for sai as well... It's like two days back she broke her engagement... I dnt think any1 will be remotely even looking at another person romantically...

Virat needs to give her more time 

Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!!

This is a good point, but that’s the thing, she is smart, she knows that he is interested - but she isn’t someone who will relent just because she doesn’t want to hurt him. Sai is a woman who stands for what is right, just because a guy shows interest in her, doesn’t mean it’s an automatic yes. 

Unless of course you meant, “understand” as in she should have understood that Virat is no roadside Romeo that is just flirting with her?! And that he deserves a chance? But Shilpa who knows her well tells her, it’s not Virat who deserves a chance, it’s she herself. And I guess that is what it is, she needs to believe in herself, it’s like her dad said, apne aap ko jan lo!

does my explanation make sense? 🤷🏽‍♀️

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiiiiGirllll

A BIG HI🤗

Sorry for coming here late!!! Worklife has been extremely stressful! I hope you’re doing well!!

I had bookmarked this long back but ended up here a bit late!!

when I read the plot I was seriously WTHHHHH! YE kyaaa🤣

and then I was I like Chalo trust kar lete hai 😆

and you didn’t disappoint all the characters are so nice ❤️

Thank you so much. 👩🏽‍💻❤️🙏🏽🤪

The day I can’t update almost everyday, I know that I have lost interest in my own story. When I am not working during the day - eating lunch, bathroom etc, I am thinking of them. I took some time to build this, it’s the first time I am writing a full fledged story, so I knew that there was a risk but I was trusting myself I guess, I am happy the risk is paying off 🥰💗 you kniw I love your comments and good to see you again, pls keep commenting regularly 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
Romance_addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Virat 😭 my heart goes to the poor boy.Last part was very touchy and was able to feel Virat's pain.

Sai not able to meet Virat's hurt eyes. She is going to come around. Her reaction is normal given the circumstances. 

The bigger thing here is there connection is much bigger than some social conducts. That is why Virat has not been able to pull back. But now after Sai voicing out he is going to take a step back. And Sai Sai Sai..baby now you will be the one taking 3 steps towards him. ❤️

This medical camp is going make both of them fall hard.

Now its all gonna be Sairat. Each and every word of your story just hits the right spots. We are able to feel each and every emotion which you tray to convey. 

Will be crazily waiting for the next part. Really want to see how the scenes will pan out after Sai asking Virat to step back. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Hi, finally I am back.... I guess I am saying this for nth time that I am big fan of your previous ff and I really looked forward to the current ff but I won't lie that I literally bumped when I read the first promo.... And little bit afraid because sai is my favorite character and I don't want to see her in pp's ( serial Vali cheating on husband with devar) place but I really want to read the story, so I decided to read it once samrat and sai broke up and I am finally here..... But seriously ur so awesome.... U took the story with so much ease that it didn't felt cringy or indecent while reading about virat and sai even before samarat and sai's break up ( like we will feel very disgusting in serial watching pp and virat bond)... I must say your ff virat is so hot than the serial one... I love him❤️❤️❤️..

First two parts are very good start to show the relationships between each and everyone family members and you portrayed them very well....sai' s and virat first meeting is awesome....virat leaving Horlick bottle without closing and sai pointing out, I can feel for sai being a huge Horlick fan myself... Even while reading I am like close the Horlick bottle🤣🤣.... I don't completely blame samrat , it's ok he thought he loves sai but  his true love is somebody else , only mistake is he didn't realize it.... So I don't mind his concern for pp or indifferent for sai... ( The same way virat started liking for sai in serial)...

And yes virat and sai , there is some tension /effect between them from starting and thank God break up happened.... Now I really can't wait to see the promo 1 vala scene....😂😂😂

Finally, it is very awesome, different story . ... Waiting for next update.

Thanks so much for dropping by, the people you should really thank are 

@raji, @fathima, @blackwind, @notaquitter, @ninabarbie, @linakushberry, @romance_addict, @rekha_crn, @ak2010

they are the ones who have religiously commented on each part from the beginning. Their comments gave me so much encouragement to continue. I will forever be grateful for them. In fact if an update misses a comment from any one of them, I get a little antsy ki kahi I didn’t do anything wrong na. Comments are the only currency for a writer on forums.

i am so happy that you have connected to the story, thank you again, I hope you continue to comment on every update 😍 Horlicks will come again and again so keep an eye for that 🤣🤣. Thanks again 🥰💕

This SAIRAT is on for a long ride, but will depend on comments from all of you guys ❤️❤️

columbia thumbnail

This is part 8B. I wanted to finish the weekend in real time 😛. The next update will be Monday night India time. I have done replies on the previous page. I am still missing @rekha and @ak2010. I see I have new commentors, pls pls keep commenting, I may not be able to reply to all but I do take time if the comment is long or has a question. And I read each and every word, thank you all. 

Part 8B

After spending a sleepless night, he decides to forget all about Sai, by going to his family for Sunday brunch, anything else would have been better. His mother of all the things was talking about engagements and marriages, why doesn’t God just kill him?His mother goes on and on, “Jab unhone kaha ki yeh saal mei magni kar lete hai, toh maine kaha aise kaise ho sakta hai, Samrat chota hai.” He rolls his eyes and munches on the dosa, his mother looks at him and continues, “Dekh Virat, koi ladki hai agar dhyaan mei toh bata de, Mai apne dono ladkon ki magni ek hi mandap mei karwaungi” Virat stops eating, stands up, his chair screeches backward and with an exasperated mood, walks away. Ashwini is upset and looks at her son walk away, with great difficulty he has come back home and now she is driving him away, she looks at her husband with tears in her eyes, Shivani and Devyani glance at each other. Ninaad stands up and says, “Main dekhta hun usse, aur Ashwini, please promise karo ki tum abhi shaadi vaghera Kuch bhi nahi chedogi”. Ashwini nods solemnly.

Ninaad watches his son sit in the garden with his elbows on his knees looking at the grass. His heart goes out to his older son who is obviously going through something. He walks to his son, “Kya baat hai Virat? Tumhe kiss baat ka gussa hai?” Virat shakes his head and rubs his face, “Pata nahi, baba, I am so confused.” His father sits down in front of him and holds his knee, “Virat, tum confused kabhi nahi ho sakte, tum problems mei ulajhte nahi ho,unhe suljhate ho. I am sure ki jo bhi tumhe bother kar raha hai, tum solve kar doge, don’t worry” his father pats his knee and continues, “Aur tum Aai ki baatei ka bura mut maan, haan voh ziddi hai, lekin uske mann mei koyi khott nahi, sirf pyaar hai tujhse. Hum dono hamesha yehi chahte hai ki tu khush rahe. Agar shaadi nahi karni hai...toh thik hai.” Virat suddenly says, “Aap dekh lijiye ladki mere liye, Mai kar lunga” His father is taken aback, “Kya?! Are you sure?!” Virat stares at his father and says seriously, “Haan lekin aapki pasand, sirf Aai ki nahi.” Ninaad nods and is about to ask Virat something when Ashwini walks into the garden with a sheepish look, “Mera beta mujhse baat karna chahta hai ya nahi?” Virat has a small smile, shakes his head, “Aai drama band karr, filhaal mai nikal raha hun, apne pati se baatei kar le”, she puts her hand around his waist and he pats her shoulder. He walks into the living room where Shivani Tai hugs him and says, “agle weekend tak mut rukk, beech mei ek do din aaja, tujhe hum bahut miss karte hai” He smiles at her, Devyani shows him her tongue and says, “Dada mai nahi miss karti” He laughs and leaves. 

Sai has spent the most of Sunday settling down, she knows she will have no time to figure out her daily living logistics once she starts to work at the camp.During dinner, it’s just she, Abigail and Aniket at their place, and they are divulging personal information and the goings on in the camp. Aniket broke off less than a year ago with his girlfriend and still nursing a broken heart, Abigail is a widow who has no interest in marrying again, she has a nephew in a college in Pune who she supports and loves like a son. Something stopped Sai from revealing her connection with Virat, and she corrects herself mentally, revealing her recent single status which has nothing to do with Virat, right?! She talks about how close she is to her father and leaves it at that. 

Aniket changes the somber topic to the issues at the camp. “Filhaal kaam Thoda light hai, lekin ACP keh rahe the, ki agle do mahine bahut careful rehna padega” Abigail shakes her head and says, “Pata nahi yeh police valle, don, bhai log sab jhamela kab khatm hoga, kal inventory lena padega gauze, aur bullet supplies ka. Aur haan, zara worker’s se keh do na Aniket, ek break room ka bandobast kare, log badh jaayenge, we need mental breaks man” Aniket nodded, Sai is thoroughly confused, “bullet supplies matlab, Mai samajhi nahi” The other two glance at each other and Abigail says, “Sai, police abhi bhikku ka gang pe close in kar rahi hai, matlab anevale hafton mei bahut saare encounter, aur sab yahi pahunchne vale hai. Private hospitals mei inn sab ki Bharti kaun karegaa” Sai naively asks, “lekin camp gareeb logon ke liye hai, gundo ke liye nahi” Aniket sarcastic laughs, “camp dono ke liye hai, you will see” Abigail joins, “yeh gundey garib hi hai, Sai”. 

As he sits in his balcony staring into the night sky, it seems like all is well in the Dubey household, great all the mess is only in his life. His phone rings, Shivam on the other side excitedly asks, “Kaisa raha weekend? Dil ki baat zubaan pe laya?” Virat replies with a caustic laugh, “Kuch honey se pehle hi khatm ho gaya” Shivam is confused, “Kya matlab?” Virat just mumbles, “Voh sab chodh na yaar, mere files miley?” Shivam pauses, “Tu thik toh hai na?” Virat smiles, “Haan haan mai bilkul theek hun, let’s move on”. He hangs up, and looks for the phone number which has no name saved against it, he slides and presses delete on it, it prompts him, ‘are you sure you want to delete this number’ his thumb stays above cancel for longer than a minute and he then presses yes and leaves the phone in his balcony and goes to his bedroom. It’s like he wants to hide that part of his life ...but for how long? 

She is getting ready for bed in her room, she combs her hair into a braid, staring at her phone. She chatted with her dad this afternoon and knows he must be asleep by now, she can call Shilpa but doesn’t. She opens her phone and runs through the recent calls list. The digits stare at her amongst the list of names. She keeps staring at the number, she touches it and before she knows it, she is calling him. She hangs up immediately. Waits for a minute, he doesn’t call back, so she realizes he hasn’t saved her number, so it’s ok to delete his. Isn’t it? Well, they don’t really know each other, and have barely really met, and she told him what she wanted to, what else is left to say? 

She keeps the phone aside, she comes out to fetch some water from the kitchenette, where Abigail is seated and watching some show on her laptop. And suddenly, they can hear someone singing with a guitar, Abigail smiles, “Bechara boy, heartbroken hai, dinner ke bad kabhi kabhi sad songs gaata hai, pata nahi ladki ka kya problem thaa, itna sweet boy hai” Sai nods and listens to Aniket singing in between the guitar strings...

Tujhe kyun dekha na tujhe kyun jaana na

Shikaayatein karu ya nahi

Thami hai yeh saansein, bhari hai yeh aankhein

Sahu kaise abb yeh faasala

Bin tere bin tere bin tere.........

Koyi khalish hai hawaao mein bin tere

Sai’s face is wet, as she lies down on her bed, she wonders how come the song has affected her, hasn’t she moved on from Samrat? 

——

Pls leave a comment. This story moves forward on comments 

FUITV thumbnail

I know it’s too soon for them to get together. Sai needs to get over her relationship. But why is this Virat in a hurry and making a stupid mistake by agreeing to get married.

I take it back this Virat has no game and no patience. He is more impulsive and like a kid who doesn’t get what he wants 😛 

sorry for the rant but brilliant writing as usual. Can’t wait to see how you are going to integrate promo 1 in the story . 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I know it’s too soon for them to get together. Sai needs to get over her relationship. But why is this Virat in a hurry and making a stupid mistake by agreeing to get married.

I take it back this Virat has no game and no patience. He is more impulsive and like a kid who doesn’t get what he wants 😛 

sorry for the rant but brilliant writing as usual. Can’t wait to see how you are going to integrate promo 1 in the story . 

@bold - don’t be sorry!!! I LOVE THE RANT!! Aur rant karr idiot only he is! Stupid! Donkey! Mai bhi karti hun tere saath! 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

@bold - don’t be sorry!!! I LOVE THE RANT!! Aur rant karr idiot only he is! Stupid! Donkey! Mai bhi karti hun tere saath! 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

Yea I mean he should be considerate about what she is going through right?. She JUST got out of an engagement with HIS brother. Poor things needs space to figure out things. Now he goes and complicates everything by wanting to get married. 
 Tch tch Virat.. I didn’t expect this from him.

i hope Aniket is just a friend , I can’t take love triangle rectangle scenario. My poor heart just wants SaiRat 😅

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As usual nice.  Ur one thing I don’t get why you made Virat so impulsive and told his dad to look for alliance. I wonder how the love story of sai and Virat is going to start. Hope not much drama like the serial. Please include some light moments. Exploring sai’s hobbies, virat’s hobbies. Like that. Keep writing. Eagerly waiting for next update.