Sharad to star in Sony show???

Bloodmoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Buzz is that Rajeev khandewal and Sharad malhotra is considering to play the lead role in Sony TV show which is remake of Turkish show brides of. (Can't post the link) what do you guys think??? 

Love to see Sharad as Sony show content is always good compared to others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sonys shows are really good..they may b lack in trp but their quality of content much better than any leading channel..so if he really do that it will be another qualitiful work in his career..

Bloodmoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Momrin

Sonys shows are really good..they may b lack in trp but their quality of content much better than any leading channel..so if he really do that it will be another qualitiful work in his career..

Agreed. Don't know if he is fixed but I read an article about that. Sharad is a great actor so it will be good if he gets quality Sony show. Ps: hi nice to meet you💜

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Momrin

I've watched him since banoo main teri dulhann, but it was only when he was cast as maharana pratap in sony tv's show and seeing his performance and the way he carried himself was when I really noticed what a good actor he is. Such a difference in the mannerisms of Sharad's MP and Sharad's Veer. 👏 I do hope he is doing a sony tv show next. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago