Sharad to star in Sony show???

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 days ago

Buzz is that Rajeev khandewal and Sharad malhotra is considering to play the lead role in Sony TV show which is remake of Turkish show brides of. (Can't post the link) what do you guys think??? 

Love to see Sharad as Sony show content is always good compared to others.

Sonys shows are really good..they may b lack in trp but their quality of content much better than any leading channel..so if he really do that it will be another qualitiful work in his career..

Originally posted by Momrin

Sonys shows are really good..they may b lack in trp but their quality of content much better than any leading channel..so if he really do that it will be another qualitiful work in his career..

Agreed. Don't know if he is fixed but I read an article about that. Sharad is a great actor so it will be good if he gets quality Sony show. Ps: hi nice to meet you💜

Originally posted by Momrin

I've watched him since banoo main teri dulhann, but it was only when he was cast as maharana pratap in sony tv's show and seeing his performance and the way he carried himself was when I really noticed what a good actor he is. Such a difference in the mannerisms of Sharad's MP and Sharad's Veer. smiley32 I do hope he is doing a sony tv show next. 

Edited by sammy17 - 16 days ago

Naagin 5