I'm Rofling at her guy in 2nd episode who wanted to take over VR's empire. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I'm Rofling at her guy in 2nd episode who wanted to take over VR's empire. 🤣
Yes. In India, except National Awards, all are pre-recorded...if I have understood you correctly.
I think they usually have audience as well & than air on TV like a week or 2 after
Originally posted by: YCWXCBX5NVP6ZS2Y
You know what I am talking about🤨😎
No idea 🤣
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Krpkab season 2 with ns and shaheer🤣
krpkab 2?? kab? kahan?😛
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Arey I'm a well wisher, seriously want season two to happen.😆
Haan haan kyun nahi? 😆
They are recording dance performances today
And awards maybe given tomorrow
Just a guess due to covid restrictions
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Krpkab season 2 with ns and shaheer🤣
Yup & he said he isn’t doing new show of Ekta😕
I hope Actress change ho jaye..