Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Shaheer is doctor & Eisha is small yoen/village girl
Let’s wait for promo
Shaheer is 36 but looks like in 20’s
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Shaheer is doctor & Eisha is small yoen/village girl
Let’s wait for promo
Shaheer is 36 but looks like in 20’s
Your threads are always awesome, just didn’t checked.
awww ... Vani 🤗 long time 😊
go check asap :P 😆
oh you flatter me 😆
Btw all male leads are 30 plus almost 33-37 so e 40-45 & FL are in 20s
Anysia 🤗
I know it’s a while
I did it’s beautiful
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Bohot accha thread banaya hai di..har baar ki tarah ye bhi kamaal hai
Thank you Chiku 🤗 ❤️
I have posted Vishal's birthday thread,
nobody is visiting 🥺 acha nahi bana hai thread? 😥
You make beautiful threads.. I visited
Hehhehe 😆
But I stated the fact ✌🏼 - the truth shall be told 😃