
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

All those accounts get paid 😆 Huma baba can confirm that 😆
😲
all of them?
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Forget those, at least I can unfollow/ignore them. What irks me is people sticking that rubbish in the SharBhi tag 👎🏼 even doing it in the Vani tag would not be acceptable though at least there's a "connection" there, but the SharBhi tag? Really? Make your own damn jodi's tag popular instead of violating someone else's space and forcing me to see their insipid faces in my tag.
It’s really bugging me too but then I remembered that these guys need a Jodi that is alive and kicking for that 🤣
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Arshi. Remember how you said you now have nowhere to spend that money...
Yeahhh. About that.... 🤣
Me @ SharBhi:
![]()
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
😲
all of them?
Most them are just ek fanpages with naagin names yr!!!
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Forget those, at least I can unfollow/ignore them. What irks me is people sticking that rubbish in the SharBhi tag 👎🏼 even doing it in the Vani tag would not be acceptable though at least there's a "connection" there, but the SharBhi tag? Really? Make your own damn jodi's tag popular instead of violating someone else's space and forcing me to see their insipid faces in my tag.
I HATE THAT! Its like adding salt on our wounds. Look at them banking in on SharBhi's popularity without even utilizing what they already had. They KNOW its going to get them views. And no thanks, I don't even wan't VaNi associated with them 🤢
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
😲
all of them?
Yepp 🤣 because this show has no social media traction apart from the people contractually obliged to promote it 🤣
It’s really bugging me too but then I remembered that these guys need a Jodi that is alive and kicking for that 🤣
Has the undead even got a jodi name!!!😆
I wouldn't mind if they use our "khoonpari"🤣
Ye daan de skte hai hum Ek aur mukta ko only worthwhile thing they did...bring sharbhi together!!!😆
Yepp 🤣 because this show has no social media traction apart from the people contractually obliged to promote it 🤣
TBF it's only had one episode...not that I'm wishing any success on it, let's see how it performs without its literal parent leading it in...😈