Yes rimi.. not getting it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes rimi.. not getting it
haan fifa kuch aur chahiye na... Wahi.... Cadbury..... 😊

Originally posted by: IFWALLG4IWME467R
ab jo hona hai woh toh hokar rahega, mai jo bhi chahye karlu, thodi rok payungi
Haa..jaise tere siggy wala CKS🤣🤣
Koi nahi rok sakta honi ko...🤪
Originally posted by: O6T3ZF2NHRJYYKDA
I have made, i thought I will share but I felt I might even get reported for the same

Ikr! 🤣
It was too i appropriate to post for me....maa hoke bachho ke aise gifs share karungi toh log kya kahenge😊
So I made a faster version... But it still gives 🤪vibe
he looked like, he just woke up and applied 1.74kg gel in hair and came there with roshogulla 🤣Is it only me or anyone else noticed too...ki ani ka face was already suja hua....🤣🤣
Lagta hai bohot retakes huye hai iss scene ke🤪
Originally posted by: CHLSYYW5HXCOA6CG
Yes rimi.. not getting it
put that link within [IMG] [/IMG]
Originally posted by: VHK46AZINJ2TSQJU
saare ke saare ek jaise hain, gutter minded 🤣

Toto🤗
Ani is still in shock kya? 🤣 I still can’t get over his expressions 🤪 he was like ..what’s just happened ??🤣🤣
The baby is very cute ..I love chubby baby
He was in shock but kaka aake pura scene hi garam kar diye toh ani apne shock se bahar agaya..... Ajj yeh study mai jake sofa pakad lega🤣🤣 rohyega and flashback mai cute scenes dekgega🤣
This baby is love it has chubby cheeks like my bon bon ❤️
Originally posted by: EXOFPLR6C6OUYL5S
Ikr! 🤣
It was too i appropriate to post for me....maa hoke bachho ke aise gifs share karungi toh log kya kahenge😊
So I made a faster version... But it still gives 🤪vibe
Episode me toh I watched for a sec and took cap .. fir dekha nahi ..
lekin tere siggy me dekh ke mujhe kuchh ajnabi ehsaas huye 🤪