Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Sister were 🔥 when coming f2f informs of PhD 🤣
They were a mood 😎😎
Standing ovation to them yaa 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Sister were 🔥 when coming f2f informs of PhD 🤣
They were a mood 😎😎
Standing ovation to them yaa 👏
Sister rocked PhD shocked 🤣
Hopefully but not so soon will do something 😈
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Hopefully but not so soon will do something 😈
DP is mortgaging the house, he might get kabza on it 🥵
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLFX8vDAk_F/?igshid=tq9aug908h2s
Bestest part of the episode 💕
I swear I fell off my chair 😍🔥
O god no 😭
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLFX8vDAk_F/?igshid=tq9aug908h2s
Bestest part of the episode 💕
I swear I fell off my chair 😍🔥
🤣
btw, rajiv kapoor passed away? i just saw an articl on i-f ka home page..last year his brother passed and now him this year..
yeah just saw...havent seen much of his films..but RIP :(