Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow! Your update was so beautiful. I was imagining SaiRat in the balcony scene. It is so perfect. I hope we get to something like this in the show. 

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Wow! Your update was so beautiful. I was imagining SaiRat in the balcony scene. It is so perfect. I hope we get to something like this in the show. 

Thank you☺️ glad you liked it. I hope we get some legit college and studying scenes of Sai's. They shouldn't show only drama all the time. I loved seeing how proud virat gets when Sai does well in her studies....

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Thank you☺️ glad you liked it. I hope we get some legit college and studying scenes of Sai's. They shouldn't show only drama all the time. I loved seeing how proud virat gets when Sai does well in her studies....

I hope so too. Fed up of this family drama and Patralekha nonsense all the time. 

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful  😍,  virat admiring sai so closely was amazing 👏 😍 cont soon 

Originally posted by: CheerlessIM

Beautiful  😍,  virat admiring sai so closely was amazing 👏 😍 cont soon 

Thank you SO much! 😍

Read both parts of the SS together & my oh my, Sai letting Virat know the importance of him in her life got me 🥳 Firstly I thought Virat was given the prize money since Sai had already said that she'll repay for her college fees with time & it was an initiative to that 😆🤪

She is so pure & Virat understanding her sentiments later & specially requesting his portion there onwards is the kind of Virat we need to see!

Moving on, second part is what everyone of us would like to witness but has no hope, at least in recent times with all the melodrama 😆 That was adorable of Virat to make sure that Sai sleeps well after a tiresome day. Do write more stories & had fun reading this!! 

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

Read both parts of the SS together & my oh my, Sai letting Virat know the importance of him in her life got me 🥳 Firstly I thought Virat was given the prize money since Sai had already said that she'll repay for her college fees with time & it was an initiative to that 😆🤪

She is so pure & Virat understanding her sentiments later & specially requesting his portion there onwards is the kind of Virat we need to see!

Moving on, second part is what everyone of us would like to witness but has no hope, at least in recent times with all the melodrama 😆 That was adorable of Virat to make sure that Sai sleeps well after a tiresome day. Do write more stories & had fun reading this!! 

Thank you for leaving such a nice and sweet comment. I'm glad you enjoyed this! Its always encouraging and gratifying to read such comments :)

Please do check out my other Oneshots too if you have time. Hahaha

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

Part 3. As always i request that if you read and like it, please please do leave either a comment/feedback- both positive/negative, suggestions! It'd mean a LOT to me! Likes and views don’t give as much satisfaction as reading your views/comments. Look forward to all of your feedbacks. Thanks:) 

Not proof read. So apologies for spelling errors and grammatical mistakes.

Two weeks later Virat came back to his room to meet an eerie silence. Sai wasnt around studying as usual. But he heard the tap running in the bathroom. He looked at his watch. This was a strange time to be showering. Sai was usually home atleast a good 2-3 hours before him. But Virat shrugged it off. He grabbed a few of his clothes and quickly freshened up in the guest bedroom and headed downstairs for dinner. As soon as he took a seat there he noticed Sai missing. He looked for his aai, she'd definitely know where Sai. Before he could ask her, BK started her drama

BK- virat, beta tum bahut tired lag rahe ho. Aaj tumhaare fav khaana bana hai. Baitho. vaise uss jungki mungli ko pata hai ki tumhaara ghar aane ka vakt hogaya hai, dinner ka vakt hai, phir bhi pata nahi kahaan gulcharrey uda rahi hai. Voh toh hai hi nalayak but Patralekha toh yaha hai, voj tumhe khana parosegi

Pp- jee badi maami and she started fussing. She quickly brought a plate and placed it in front of virat and was bringing all the dishes out in caseroles. 

In the meantime, Ashwini also walked out but she looked tense. 

Virat immediately silently communicated with her through nonverbal gestures.

He moved his head asking what happened. 

Ashwini sadly shook her head and shrugged her shoulder. 

Virat immediately stood up and pretended he needed to make a phone call after a quick nod to his mother. 

Ignoring pp, bk asking him to eat, he just said- mein abhi aaya, ek important call karna hai and took his phone out and walked to the garden. 

He was restlessly pacing when 2 mins later Ashwini joined him

Virat- aai kya hua hai, sai neeche nahi aai abhi tak. Phirse kuch kaha-suni hogai kya ghar par? 

Ashwini- nahi. Aaj toh usse bhi zyaada ajeeb kuch hua hai. 

Virat- kya?

Ashwini- mujhe lagta hai college mein kuch hua hoga. Ek toh aaj Sai der se ghar aai aur chehra bahut utra hua tha aur jab vahini usko sunane lagi ki ye koi vakt hai, tum kitni gair zimmedar ho vagera vagera toh Sai ne apne hazir jawaab ke bajaye ye kaha ki- haan kaku, shaayad aap sahi hai. Aur sirf itna bolke chali gayi. 

Mein uske peeche gayi thi but voh tab tak already bathroom mein naha rahi thi aur maine awaaz di toh usne kaha ki voh dinner se pahle aake baat karegi. But aayi hi nahi

Virat- kya? Bathroom mein tabse kaise naha rahi hai. Abhi jab mein aaya toh bhi mujhe bhi tap ki awaaz aayi. Accha aai aap sambhalo. Mein upar dekh kar aata hoon ki kya hua hai. 

Ashwini just nodded reassuringly. 

Virat immediately went back upstairs to his room and again he saw the bathroom light on and Sai not in sight. He walked up to the door and heard soft sniffles. He knocked and called out- Sai, sab theek hai? 

Immediately he heard some shuffling and the tap turning on again. 

Virat called out- Sai, jawab dogi. Sab theek hai?

A few seconds later he heard her voice over the sound of the running tap- ha.. haan mein thodi der mein aayi. Aap chaliye dinner karne. Mein bass 5 minute mein aayi. 

Virat could immediately make out something was wrong and grew worried. Her voice was shaky. And usually if Virat had knocked the bathroom door if she was inside she would have some witty comeback but today she gave a very "normal" answer. Too normal.

So virat also used his ips dimaag and said- accha thik hai, jaldi aao, mein neeche jaraha hoon. He made some noise as if he had shut the door behind him and gone down when actually he shut it from inside and tiptoed and sat on the sofa waiting for her to come out. 

He heard her close the tap again

and heard what sounded like sobs and sniffles. Was she crying? Virat immediately grew even more concerned. Sai didn't cry. Unless she was very angry, very scared or very upset. 

Soon, he heard her sobs subside and then heard the tap of the washbasin run. 2 minutes later he finally heard the door unlatch and Sai walked out with a towel over her shoulder wiping her face. 

She looked up to meet his worried gaze and immediately Virat registered her puffy eyes with some redness which she had tried to cover up by washing her face. She looked surprised and softly said- aap yahaan, muhe laga aap neeche..

Virat cut her off, stood up grabbed her by the hand and made her sit. Sai, mujhe batao kya hua hai

Sai- kya matlab kya hua hai? She tried to ask as if she was genuinely confused

Virat- Sai -he said in a stern tone but still very gentle- mujhe pata hai kuch baat hui hai. Jaldi batao kya pareshaani hai. 

Sai- getting up and walking to the dresser- arey Virat Sir, ye kya hogaya hai aapko? Na kuch hua hai, na koi pareshaani hai... But she didnt .eet his eyes. 

Virat cut her off again and held her by the shoulders forcing her to look at him. 

Virat- Sai, ab tum mujhse baatein chupaogi? 

Sai- but maine kya chupaya? She broke his gaze and continued- lagta hai aap ka KJ mode phirse on hogaya she said trying to infuse humor.

Virat- spun her around making eye contact again- haan KJ mode hi samajhlo but mujhe jaan na hai ki kya hua. Seedhe seedhe batao. Varna mere paas ugalvaane ke kaafi tareeke hai... 

Sai- walked away from- and sighed crossing her arms. Her back facing him

Virat gave her a few seconds but when she said nothing he said very gently- Sai, please. 

And there was something in his tone that made her turn and when she met his gaze, his genuine care reflecting in his eyes she knew it was a matter of time before he would extract it out of her. 

She just sat down on the bed looked down and sighed.

Virat- dekho mujhe pata hai tum ro rahi thi. Please mujhe batao kya hua hai Sai

Sai fished in her bag and held out some papers

Virat looked at them confusedly- it was her anatomy test papers with her score on top- 37.5 out of 50.

Virat- ye tum mujhe apne test ke papers kyun dikha rahi ho. 

Sai- softly- aaj tak mere itne kam marks kabhi nahi aaye virat Sir.... Pata hai, maine socha tha ki mein bhale hi har cheez mein aapko disappoint karun, atleast meri padhai ko lekar aapko mujh par garv hoga. Aapne mujhse yeh zabardasti ki shaadi aur khud ke gharwaalon ke khilaaf jakar mere liye stand lena- ye sab isliye kiya hai taaki mein doctor ban jaoon. Toh mujhe laga tha ki jaise maine 12th mein top kiya, mein mbbs mein bhi karungi. atleast padhai ke maamle mein I will always make you proud. But mein toh issmein bhi....she trailed off.

Sai looked up at him and said- 

mein thak gayi hoon Virat Sir- humesha aapko disappoint karte karte. I dont like this- feeling like a bojh, a failure, a disappointment for everyone, especially you....

Virat's heart broke as he heard Sai talk about herself this way. He felt guilty that he didn't realize how much all the daily taunts/drama affected her, and also that Sai had put herself under so much pressure...all just to live up to HIS expectations. 

Virat- held her face between his and wiped her tears- Sai, pahli baat - maine tumse pahle bhi kahaan tha aur aaj phir kah raha hoon- i AM proud of you! But not because you won that quiz or topped an exam..I am proud of the hardwork, the focus and dedication behind it. Aur aaj ek test ke marks tumhaari expectations se thode kam hogaye toh iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki tum khud ko aise doubt karo. Meri Sai itni kamzor nahi hai. Mujhe farak iss baat se nahi padta ki tumhaare marks kitne aaye balki iss baat se padta hai ki tumne apni puri koshish ki hai aur imaandaari seh ki hai. 

Aur doosri baat- Meri tumse shaadi na zabardasti hai aur na koi ehsaan. Maine yeh decision liya hai knowing its consequences. Aur naahi tum mujh par bojh nahi ho aur na hi ek disappointment. 

Sai- virat sir, jhoot mat boliye.... I know ki meri vajah se aapke gharwaale aapko bahut sunaate hai. Aur meri zimmedari uthane se aapko sirf unecessary aur unwanted stress hua hai. 

Virat- nahi Sai, aisa nahi...

But sai cut him off

Sai- Accha, ek baat bataiye, humaari shaadi ke baad, kya aapki life mein ek bhi positive cheez hui hai? Jisse aap khush hue? Hmm? 

Virat stayed silent for a few moments as he pondered over her question. 

Ek cheez...virat thought. Virat had a quick FB of the many things that had changed since he had married Sai. 

Watching her interact with his mother,bua and Devi tai - her care, the love she showered on them, how fiercely protective she got if anyone in the house said anything to them - it made him smile. 

Her witty one-liners and comebacks to kaku, baaba, omi kaka and others- that made him smile. 

She found joy in the simplest of things-like balloons and a bar of chocolate, going to the riverside, eating at a tapri. These simple things would make her eyes and face light up as if she had unearthed some khazaana! - that made him smile 

When he came home from work, he looked forward to it! Because she would chatter nonstop about college and entertain him with impersonations of her professors or share jokes/memes her friends sent- it allowed him to reminisce and enjoy college life again- through her this time. 

Until he met Sai, nobody including his parents, was so interested in the details of his profession- they all took pride- but Sai was the only one who wanted to know details- of what he did at work, the why and the how. For a 19 year old she would often surprise him with very poignant and pertinent questions.

Sai- interrupting his thoughts- dekha aisa kuch nahi hai! Ek bhi cheez nahi hai. Isliye aap kuch jawaab nahi de paa rahe hai. She said sadly. 

Virat- nahi Sai. Aise ek cheez nahi hai balki Bahut cheezein hai joh acchi hui hai! 

Sai- jaise ki?

Virat- Jaise ki, tumhaari excitement aur enthusiasm dekh kar mujhe bhi energy milti hai. Jab mein kaam par stressed hota hun toh tumhaare college group ke joh jokes/memes tum mujhe forward karti ho, voh dekh kar mera stress kam hota hai. Tumhaari idealism aur spirit ko dekh kar mujhe bhi yaad aata hai ki maine ips join karne ka faisla kyun kiya tha. Jab aai, devi tai, bua mujhe batate hai ki "pata hai Sai ne aaj kya kiya ya kya kaha" toh voh sunkar bhi mein khush hota hoon. 

Sai - he said as he held her shoulders- tumhaari zimmedari lekar mujhe stress nahi, khushi milti hai. Kyunki jab hum apni family ke taraf apni zimmedari nibhate hai toh khushi se nibhate hai, stress lekar nahi! samjhi? 

He finished by cupping her face with one hand. 

Sai just gazed at him and gave him a small nod. She didn't know what to say. Virat's words soothed the ache in her heart. She felt happy that she had also done things to make him happy. 

Virat- chalo, mein hum donon keliye khanna leke

aata hoon, saath mein dinner karte hai.

Sai- kyun? Mein bhi chalti hoon neeche...

Virat- aise? He chuckled. 

Sai- aap mujh par has rahe hai? 

Virat- nahi. Main toh ulta gharwaalon ke liye ghabra raha hoon. Tum aise neeche aaogi toh voh dar jayenge na

Sai- kyun? 

Virat- ro ro kar, ye joh aakhein laal aur suji hui hai, uske saath aur yeh white salwar aur khule baalon mein toh unko lagega ki koi khooni chudail aayi hai! 

Sai- kya?! Aapne mujhe khuni chudail kaha?

She picked up a cushion and chucked it at him as Virat ducked. He picked it back up and threw it back and Sai ducked. They did this a few times and eventually sat down, looked at each other and started laughing. 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago
Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved it👏. Nice light hearted one. The makers should include scenes like this in the serial too. I don’t know why they are not doing it. Please keep writing. Eagerly waiting for next update.

Originally posted by: Remyavenkat

Loved it👏. Nice light hearted one. The makers should include scenes like this in the serial too. I don’t know why they are not doing it. Please keep writing. Eagerly waiting for next update.

Ya I wish they could have some realistic scenes of Sai’s studying/college tension, virat’s work stress. And more focus on Sairat relationship in the show. Sirf khane ke upar tine Sara’s drake hue hai- right from Sai ke hasty ka bhog to Sai forcing everyone to breakfast, pp bringing food for Virat, ashwini preventing Virat from eating in pp’s room, Sai not getting to eat breakfast and now mohit! These people just like ott drama! 

But Thank you so much Remya for reading and dropping a comment too! ❤️🙂 happy to know you liked this one.