🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You guys are too good and I am going to miss you all!!!😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You guys are too good and I am going to miss you all!!!😭
Just wanted to add that I am so proud of us all, how we have always supported one another in this rubina devi ji ka mandir!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣
Most of us are the permanent residents of Bollywood forum.😆..tum bhi aa jao...😆🤗
Originally posted by: Padmajaan
Just wanted to add that I am so proud of us all, how we have always supported one another in this rubina devi ji ka mandir!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣
We all better be on same page next year, dont want to be on each others bad side lolll 😳😆
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez
We all better be on same page next year, dont want to be on each others bad side lolll 😳😆
🤣
I have a feeling we will be on the same side.
Front wheel of cycle is aqua color shayad hawa leak ho rahi hai 😳 Kahin Rakhi ne puncture to nahi kar diya 🤔
After Rahul he's the one who's easily gained the most fans only through big boss , really surprising , but he's going to get a lot of benefit from the show !!
iss bar pata nehi kaise sirf sagar ko ruby pearl pasand aa geya😭 nehi to sab ke sab to ek hi team mein hote hein every season. but sagar still very cool to take all pearl bashing
Jis tarah ye log bakiyon ko use karke phek dete hai, bigg boss ne ise Tissue ki tarah use kiya, pichwaada saaf kiya aur phek diya