ajaongi🥳🥳 tum logo k liye🥳Originally posted by: anonymouse1
okay, epi ke baad aaygi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ajaongi🥳🥳 tum logo k liye🥳Originally posted by: anonymouse1
okay, epi ke baad aaygi?
Originally posted by: BBFanForever
Lol. I hated Upen. 🤣
Gold digger lol. Upen khud noodle guy tha bhikhari. We all were so happy when she broke up with him after 2 years. He did lot of Tamasha and used to abuse KT on twitter & insta by tagging her. Irrelevant POS got limelight after the ship started He infact was male gold digger 🥱
I actually watched that season 😂😂. U forgot the moments when she was trying to find out if he was loaded or not ..
aur mein to kisi ko follow naheen kartaa. To iska kya hain no idea. Especially since mere ko to door door se na pasand thee 🤣
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Chulbul,priya,choohe bas karo paglon rulaaoge kya 😭
mein to aapka hee intezaar kar raha tha🤗
Originally posted by: anonymouse1
maine kab bola aisa?🤔
Kabhee bola. Bhai mat jaa. Aa jaa. Wagerey wagerey 🤣
Originally posted by: D2AWOSZX76TML7L4
Kabhee bola. Bhai mat jaa. Aa jaa. Wagerey wagerey 🤣
Ab chipkaa de. Jaali jaali waala pic 🤣
mujhe kab bta kar gye ho, jo roku🤔
Originally posted by: BBFanForever
The ones I could find right now from my archives :)
I had one 10K+ FC for Tanna on Insta too back then which I have lost by now 😆
Thanks a lot🤗
Can i please download your edits?😳
They are beautiful❤️
KT is love
😎😎🤗
agli baar rokunga,
vaise vo gif maine nhi, cookie ne chipkaya tha🤓