Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Chalo I'm the fab child of controversy, I've always admitted that.
As long as we are clear about that 🤣, Its fine
I have the same question.
Wait...dusre din woh palak kaat rahi thi.
Does that count?
ye kaisa face bana ke rakha hai🤣
Mann me ladoo phoota....☺️
Riddhima is pregnant?

# I might not have been following the show lately, sue me
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Exactly she never acted or dressed like a expecting mom
If Ridhu can challenge a man like Vansh, why do she tolerate that shameless girl
Ab batao.
Glasshouse mein SR huya tha ki nahi?
Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47
Mann me ladoo phoota....☺️
jaroor😆
Riddhima is pregnant?
# I might not have been following the show lately, sue me
ab tak hum hi sure nahi hain🤣