Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Made this thread sticky, so that it will be convenient for members to participate. smiley20

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Made this thread sticky, so that it will be convenient for members to participate. smiley20

Thank you Madhuri Ji🤗

mnm13 thumbnail

Edited-

Koi rules nehi likkha haismiley13

like can we vote multiple person? Can we skip any section? 

Do we need to explain why we are voting that person? 

I am taking  yes as an answer to all those questions and  voting smiley20

Ani fan -  ..RiMi..

I don't need to explain it, rimi ko ani ki deewani bolte the hum log. Duniya gawah hai rimi ki pyaar ki 🤪

Ani ke bohot saare fans hai, full AT except me and fifa but 

rimi is the most active, most dedicated, most sane ani fan ever. Uski ani gif and caps are famous around the forum and insta. Also she gets gussa with ani when he does something wrong that is what i like the most. 

Bon Fan - Home786 (shaheen) 

Shaheen and me adore bon bohot pehle se, she used to talk with me about how intelligent is bon bachha smiley31

She is a bon lover from very early 😳

Nakhre vaali - Scarlett_15

(Iske nakhre uthate uthate mai thak chuki hu, apne bhai ko dikha jake nakhra fifa)

Cute - Siddiquie  sahab (Isra)

Yeh itni cute hai, mere notification box pe meri isse mulakat huyi thi smiley37 yeh chhotu bachhu mendak hai matlab chhoti si hai so i adore her very much. 

Bholi - Neh_anidita(Neha), krish, reka

Neha She is very bholi bhali. Kabhi kabhi woh humari twisted batein nehi samajh pati bechari aur kabhi samajhke haste haste bistar se gir jati hai smiley37

I was confused where to add krish, she falls into so many categories so i kept on hold 🤪🤣uske andar koi grudge nehi dekha maine kabhi

Reka is very very sweet but sweet mai bohot bhir hai toh usko bholi mai add kar diya🤪 and she is bholi too. She still talks about ani with respect. 

I wanted to include krish and RekaC too but can only vote for one person smiley19

Smart - Scarlett_15, Soma84 

Yeh ani ki behen hoke bhi bohot smart hai. Yeh biology ki side se hai toh i find her smart.  She is also very good in learning languages. She knows so many languages also her English vocabulary is soo enriched 

Soma is also from biology so she is smart👍🏼her comments also reflects her smartness. 

Gussail/Angry - .. RiMi.. 

She is always gussa with me.... Even now 😭

Mr. India - Apsana14 (Apsana), krish

Sana abb pura gayeb haismiley19 pehle bhi aati thi jab koi nehi hota tha aake notifications full karke jati thismiley37 i used to be like yeh kab kiya isne ☺️

Come back early after the exams sana. 

Krish kabhi active rehti hai, kabhi no ata pata.  Mr. India kahiki. 

Helpful  - AppleOfEye

Hum din me 2/3 AT. Khatam kar dete the fir bhi asfi without any complain humko naya ghar banake deti thi.... Abhi bhi Yeh ladki exam mai bhi AT maintain karr rahi hai. 

Tark Queen - Toto123 

One liner marr marr ke ya toh humko chup kara deti hai ya phir humko haste haste pet pakad ke baith jana padhta hai.

Teekhi Mirchi - AK_2010 (Akshu)

Akshu jab sarcastic ho jaye toh sabko mirchi lagade smiley36 recently she is showing her mirchi avatar to ani so she is my fav 👍🏼

Kamchor - Siddiquie (Isra) 

Isko koi kam thik se nehi karni..... Hello hi bye bye mai hi busy hai. Baby hai toh samajh sakti hu but hai yeh kamchor. 

Sweet - Neh_anidita (Neha), lalz, rimi

Nehu is sweet and bhola. I love her panjabi rants in betweensmiley36 ani pe ajkaal gussa hai so meri fav ban rahi hai smiley37

Lalz has always been very sweet to me 🤗 i like her from the start when i was a silent member. 

Rimi bhi mere saath  sweet thi humesha, baki sabse bhu sweet hai, she makes siggy for people, shares them without even  watermark sometimes. 

Best maa- Mahi

Mujhe thali leke swagat kiya tha mahi ne 😆

And baki sare newbies ko bhi 😳

Best couple as twin-  me and my bac 🤭

Me being shameless here but we fulfil the criteria. Like we are always so in sync we give each others answers and we know what other is going to say🤣 that's why she call me bug. 

Best Writer -.. RiMi.. 

Her os you bleed so we exist is by far my most favourite os. It is so beautifully written with a message which makers failing to deliver. Rimi ko le loh apne team mai cvs.... Show ban jayegi 👍🏼

Best VM maker - Toto123 (Shrads) 

Toto ki funny vms are my fav

And rimi ki nazar laraye na ❤️i watched it on loop so many times☺️

Baap re pura dopeher nikal gaya meri 

Jis jis ko add nehi karr payi, i am really sorry.... Actually sweet and helpful category mai bohot log aate hai, this forum is full of sweet people 🤗

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago
..RiMi.. thumbnail

Okay no rules are mentioned but I'm voting anyways 🤪😆

Edited : So i can say people are voting for multiple names in same category so mai bhi karungi 😎 and I'll copy munnu and write essays as well 😎

Ani Fan - AppleOfEye (Asfi) ☺️

My all time partner in drooling Ani ☺️ chahe hum Ani ko 10 Kg gaali kyu na de we will still never miss to drool 😎❤️

Bon Fan - mnm13 (Munia) 😳

Aisi fan pehli baar I have seen😎

She truly treats Bon like her own kid and I know that very well  she even felt bad to see her kid growing up 😭👍🏼

Nakhre vaali - Scarlett_15(Afifa) 😈

Ye madam aur inke nakhre OMG 😵 Inko har cheez me nakhre hain😳 Mujhe C-h-a-i-n se Maggie bhi nahi khaane deti 😭🤣

Cute - Siddiquie (Isra) 😳 Reku❤️

She is the cutest member here..our cute little Tadpole 😳🤗 above all she is a very nice human being 😳🤗❤️ very sorted 👍🏼

Reku you are so cute 😳🤗 Meri LU buddy 😆😳 Isko gussa bhi aata hai toh she sounds cute ... even in anger 🤣❤️

Bholi - Neh_anidita(Neha) 

Ahem! Kya bolu aapke bole pan ke baare me 🤪You were bholi bhaali when you joined BB forum and abhi ka I cannot tell 🤪

Smart - Scarlett_15 (Afifa) 😎

Fifa you are super ke bhi upar smart 😳 Bade bade sapne dikha deti hu tum sabko kitne easily 😎🤗❤️

Gussail/Angry - mnm13 (Munia) 😈

She is forever gussa on Anirudh 😳 and sometimes on me.. and sometimes on everyone 🤣 I love her being gussa her humour comes out best when she is angry 🤪

Mr. India - Apsana14 (Apsana) 😭

Apsana 😭 I miss u so much.. I am your biggest fan😭

Helpful  - AppleOfEye (Asfi) 😳

Such a hardworking and dedicated Admin 😆 Always ready to help us🤗 I love u Pepsi 🤗

Tark Queen - Toto123 (Shrads) 😎

Partner 😎🤗 I love you one liners 🤪 biggest fan 😳 Jo hum 10 line me bolke hasa nai paate u say in half half sentence 🤣 i love your tarks 🤪😎🤗

Teekhi Mirchi - AK_2010 (Akshu) 😈

Baap re Akshu is Savage 👍🏼 ye mood me aa gayi toh saamne vaali ki khair nahi 😎

Kamchor - Siddiquie (Isra)🤣 , Krish (Rudhitafan) and Shaheen

Isra I know abhi exams hai.. but she is the Like Queen 🤣 bas Like karti hai too lazy to comment 😡

Krish - comment ke reply me bhi Res karke bhaagti hai 😳

Shaheen - 😳 You know i have nazar on you already 🤪

Sweet - Neh_anidita (Neha)😳, Shaheen❤️ Lalz❤️ Krish ❤️ Nima ❤️

All of them have been so sweet and kind to me always 🤗❤️ 

Shaheen 🤗 Thankyou so much for always advising me in the right direction ❤️

Lalz ❤️  such a warm hearted person 🤗

Krish ❤️ it's always a pleasure talking to you 😳❤️ 

Nima ❤️ - You're the sweetest person I know 🤗 We have been talking even before you joined EDT 😳 and you've always been so polite and caring 🤗

Best Maa - mnm13 (Munia)😭

Ofcourse its her 🤪 Her mamta for Bon is beyond imagination 😳 and it is a special bond because she not only appreciates her, but even scolds her when she's at fault 🤣

Lovely mother she is 😳

Best twinnies - Me and My Bug mnm13 🤗😎

I still remember when we started talking 😆 I taught her how to post a GiF and later she taught me how to make Gifs and Vms 🤪 My Guru 

I remember she would make lots of funny Ani Gifs and I was her fan since then  I love her VMs but she won't allow me to vote for her  because she doesn't wanna get embarrassment  

I remember once we were talking and i mentioned about the song - Radha kaise na jale from lagaan... next day she was there with the VM on that 🤣 I felt so elated to see my Name on her VM post 🤣 Aur abb dekho aisa Bug daala hai uske andar that she cannot help but put my name everywhere 😳 (Sometimes u forget but koi baat nai 👍🏼 u r bhullakkad)

Anyway.. I love her humour 😎 she can make me laugh all day 🤪 

Above all I love her as a person 😳 I can always relate with her and it is so weird that we r so similar even if my Dimaag is Gutter and hers is Gold 😳🤗❤️

Best Writer - Apsana14 (Apsana) 🤗❤️

When you read her stories it seems like a well written Novel  I am her biggest Fan ❤️

Best VM maker - Toto123 (Shrads) 😳

Just one VM was enough to make me her fan and that was Bunty Bubbly VM on Rudhita 🤣 it is the best VM I have seen 🤣 

She always comes up with the most amazing ideas for VMs 😎 

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Edited as to choose only one. I am Bold ing the Ones I nominate for

I am not an active participant many a times. So this is just my opinion. Some I may not have noticed too.
 Everyone here is unique and lovely in their own way and I love Everyone of them 😳❤️❤️🤗. So according to me,

Biggest Anirudh Fan - Lalz, Arpu and Rimi.

Lalz and Arpu was so confident on Ani even during his lowest times in the show. Rimi though joined the fun late, she was never less. Wondering how she notes Even the micro second expressions of him.

Biggest Bondita Fan - Munia

Her love shown towards Bon was much similar to a mother's love for her daughter. it's never less. Even I started feeling so with her admiration for Bon.

Nakhre member - I don't find any such.

Cutest one -  Isra

She was cutest with her hi and byes and her innocence.

Bhoola like Sampoo - Sampoo like Bhoola, no one can exist . (Doubt that whether it's bhoola or bhola )

Smart like Binoy - Afifa ( Scarlett)

Her high English dictionary and also the way of criticising with praises!!

Gusail like Anirudh - Sujz

She was always against the slight deviations in the story and also criticise the needed.

Mr.India like Somnath - Shirin04, Shre

she used to talk less but where needed. Shre is being missed now.

Helpful Sourabh- Shaheen

How can I forget her welcome with needed advice on post restrictions and quote button.

Tark queen Bondita-  Arpu and Sweety

They always make their points clear.

Teekhi mirch - I don't find anyone as such.

Kamchor like Bihari - Myself 🤣

After reactions were introduced, most of the times I just react and avoid replying as I have to type.

Sweet like koyli - Almost everyone whom I talked or came across. Everyone is so sweet that I can't mention them separately.

Sumati jaisi Maa - Alexia.

Even as Mod or a member she was truly a mother, reminding the rules, Helping out the new, quoting the mistakes smoothly, handle some tough times elegantly.

Best jodi as twins- Mahi and Lalzu ; Rimi and Munnu

I can't choose one because both twinnies are cute and sweet in their own way. I am really finding it difficult to choose.

Best writer- Sujz, Prit, Rimi, Apsana, Shaheen, Dhanu and Munnu.

I haven't read much. But what I read from their creations was enough to say this. Everyone have their own way of writing and beauty.

Best VM maker - Shrabana.

Edited by RekaC - 3 years ago
Neh_Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I really like the  initiative of recognition of people around here àll are wonderful that’s why sometimes its too difficult to choose when u love all the people like family.

Ok ji though its was toughest to choose one but i’ve tried my best.🤗

Ani Fan - ..RiMi..  

Bon Fan - mnm13

Nakhre vaali - Scarlett_15 

Cute - Siddiquie 

Bholi - Mun13

Smart - Scarlett_15 

Gussail - mnm13

Mr. India - Apsana14

Helpful  - AppleOfEye 

Tark Queen - Toto123 

Teekhi Mirchi - AK_2010 

Kamchor - Siddiquie

Sweet - Toto123

Maa - mnm13 

Best twinnies - mnm13 and ..RiMi..

Best writer - ..RiMi..

Best VM maker - Toto123

Best of Luck to all the people who has been nominated 👍🏼🥳

Edited by Neh_anidita - 3 years ago
Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ok, so here I go😊

Ani Fan - ..RiMi.. (Rimi) ☺️

Bon Fan - mnm13 (Munia) ❤️

Nakhre vaali - Siddiquie  (Isra)😆

Cute - Siddiquie (Isra) smiley9

Bholi - Neh_anidita (Neha), RekaC smiley42

Smart - AppleofEye (Asfi) My DS❤

Gussail/Angry - mnm13 (Munia) smiley15

Mr. India - Apsana14 (Apsana),Shubhdeepk 😒

Helpful  - AppleOfEye (Asfi) smiley9

Tark Queen - Toto123 (Shrads) smiley16

Teekhi Mirchi - AK_2010 (Akshu) smiley15

Kamchor - Siddiquie (Isra)smiley37

Sweet - Neh_anidita (Neha), Doc.lov(Ayesha)smiley9

Best Maa - mnm13 (Munia)

Best twinnies - ..RiMi..and mnm13👍🏼

Best Writer - ..RiMi.. Apsana14 (Apsana), doc.lov(Ayesha)🤗They are fabulous writers❤️

Best VM maker - Toto123smiley9

Edited by Scarlett_15 - 3 years ago
Siddiquie thumbnail

Ani Fan - ..RiMi..,Apple of eye☺️(main bhi hoon,but now I'm gussa with him👍🏼)

Bon Fan - mnm13,❤️

Nakhre vaali - Scarlett_15,🤣

Cute - Toto123,Reka😳

Bholi - Neh_anidita,🤣

Smart - Scarlett_15,😎

Gussail - mnm13,😈

Mr. India - Apsana14,😭

Helpful - AppleOfEye,🤗

Tark Queen - Toto123,⭐️

Teekhi Mirchi - AK_2010,😎

Kamchor - Scarlett_15,🤣

Sweet - Neh_anidita,nims23😳

Maa - mnm13, ❤️

Best twinnies - mnm13 and ..RiMi..,❤️

Best writer - ..RiMi..❤️(OOL mera forever fav ff,kitni baar padha hai khud bhi nahi jaanti⭐️)Apsana14❤️(Appu tumhara TS,I loved it sis😳),Doc.Lov❤️(periods ka OS I loved it isliye Ayesha😆)

Best VM maker - Toto123!!❤️

Edited by Siddiquie - 3 years ago
Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ani Fan - ..RiMi..

Bon Fan - mnm13,

Nakhre vaali - Scarlett_15🤪

Cute - Siddiqui (Isra😳)

Bholi - Neh_anidita

Smart - Scarlett_15

Gussail - mnm13 ( Munnu u r really scary!!😭)

Mr. India - Apsana14

Helpful - AppleOfEye (D cool admin😎)

Tark Queen - AK_2010

Teekhi Mirchi - AK_2010

Kamchor - Siddiqui(Isra)

Sweet - Neh_anidita

Maa - mnm13

Best twinnies - mnm13 and ..RiMi..( Mere partner & saathi)😎

Best writer - ..Rimi..

Best VM maker - ..Rimi..

Edited by Toto123 - 3 years ago
Priiii thumbnail