I was wondering the same😆
Actually I googled it to see what role he had in the show and he is introduced after a leap and plays the role of an actor. Might watch his scenes😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was wondering the same😆
Actually I googled it to see what role he had in the show and he is introduced after a leap and plays the role of an actor. Might watch his scenes😆
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
I was wondering the same😆
Actually I googled it to see what role he had in the show and he is introduced after a leap and plays the role of an actor. Might watch his scenes😆
Ohh yes..tere darr par sanam track. Okay okay 😆
https://twitter.com/IamSaba/status/1357795012914929666
AmDheer offscreen content❤️
Have you watched it then? Do you recommend?
Dono 😆
Hello 🤗

After THIS Randheer be like, Mere liye Amrit hi thik hai 🤣