Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
star plus trp hungry channel hai and dramas YouTube pr available nahi i really hope colors tv pr aye
Colors bhi trp hungry hai ....atleast star pe CID better perform karne ke chances hai bcz of channel reach
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
star plus trp hungry channel hai and dramas YouTube pr available nahi i really hope colors tv pr aye
Colors bhi trp hungry hai ....atleast star pe CID better perform karne ke chances hai bcz of channel reach
I want to watch saraswati chandra but episodes dailymotion pr available nahi hainOriginally posted by: Rajpatil12
Europe , canada me hai available nd asia me abhi sirf singapore , indonesia me hai available but acc to star team woh dhire dhire poore asia me expand karne wale hai hotstar brand
No vpn doesnt work for hotstar outside india
Shayad tumhe dailymotion pe dekhna padega star ke shows
I do not live in india. At least colors ky dramas YouTube pr available hainOriginally posted by: Rajpatil12
Colors bhi trp hungry hai ....atleast star pe CID better perform karne ke chances hai bcz of channel reach
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
I want to watch saraswati chandra but episodes dailymotion pr available nahi hain
Ohh then pata nhi kahaan available honge bcz most of indian shows dailymotion me hi available hote hai
I heard sc popular drama tha. I'm a big fan of Ashish kapoor. Because of him mein drama dekhna chahti hoon.Originally posted by: Rajpatil12
Ohh then oata nhi kahaan available honge bcz most of indian shows dailymotion me hi available hote hai
Altbalaji's very first show Dev DD's second season -
A show's sequel launching AFTER FIVE YEARS !!! 😯
I couldn't resist myself from watching today's epi it was extremely solid !!! AnupaMAA rox. 😎
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
I heard sc popular drama tha. I'm a big fan of Ashish kapoor. Because of him mein drama dekhna chahti hoon.
His role is very short that too in the end of show
Altbalaji's very first show Dev DD's second season -
A show's sequel launching AFTER FIVE YEARS !!! 😯
Yeh devdaas ki reverse story hai na by changing roles
Originally posted by: Rajpatil12
Colors bhi trp hungry hai ....atleast star pe CID better perform karne ke chances hai bcz of channel reach
Yeah Colors is worse than SP in abruptly ending shows. SP atleast give the ph 1 month time to wrap up things but Colors at the last moment gives a jolt.
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4