Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Good night...
Good night Nisha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Good night...
Good night Nisha
Because I call her dka. & I guess she doesn't know what it is.😆Originally posted by: Priya12000
Why will she come behind you with jhadu..She told me i should report this to you in CCC and i did..Why jhagdu then?
Originally posted by: merryyura
Maine?? Haan kabka. Anonymous mei 😆
Maine socha last mei karungi🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
tune mujhe AP mein kiya😒
Seriously?😆
Eesha ne tujhe AP mei nominate kiya?🤣
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Because I call her dka. & I guess she doesn't know what it is.😆
Ohh Ok ok..I thought because you r again breaking the rules maybe 😉
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Maine socha last mei karungi🤣
Maine bhi wahi socha tha. Then deadline ke pehle yaad nahi aaya then problem ho jayegi toh DM kar diya nomination😆
Originally posted by: merryyura
Maine bhi wahi socha tha. Then deadline ke pehle yaad nahi aaya then problem ho jayegi toh DM kar diya nomination😆
Main guess karneki koshish kar rahi thi kisne kaunsa nominate kiya phir mujhe pata chala I'm actually bad at guessing 🤪
Confused hogayi🤣
Haila everyone is here for once CCC is active 😧