I checked that thread however I don't know how to nominate or vote but Akanksha,my name is at many places...people nominated me....I am shocked....😮
By the way whoever given my name thank you so much🙂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I checked that thread however I don't know how to nominate or vote but Akanksha,my name is at many places...people nominated me....I am shocked....😮
By the way whoever given my name thank you so much🙂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Hi guys...
Hiiiii
here, is ur Twitter working??
my damn TT isn’t working for the past hour that I had to delete my app also
aj toh bohot hi maze mein hu...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hiiiii
here, is ur Twitter working??
my damn TT isn’t working for the past hour that I had to delete my app also
Ya working mein abhi install ki new mobile mein...
Thik se chal raha hai...
nomination dekho and haso...🤣Originally posted by: 64MKFRPYDQB2TFB7
Ok...thank you😊
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Ya working mein abhi install ki new mobile mein...
Thik se chal raha hai...
My app didn’t work
I deleted it so I should download at midnight
And I tried from the site also still doesn’t work, even the site doesn’t load!!!
u got a new phone ? Congrats
ya aj hi laya...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
My app didn’t work
I deleted it so I should download at midnight
And I tried from the site also still doesn’t work, even the site doesn’t load!!!
u got a new phone ? Congrats
2 ghante pehle...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
nomination dekho and haso...🤣
Hmm dkh liye...mein to actually shock mein hu people found me over emotional,detective...I myself found out these characteristics of mine today 😅but still I am thankful whoever nominated me and in whichever category...shukriya....😁
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
aj toh bohot hi maze mein hu...
Arre waah good good..