Originally posted by: XGUQZDYUWB5E52R2
I wasn't expecting anything, I just felt Bon was having difficulty listening to her own heart beat
So let us know what you thought?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: XGUQZDYUWB5E52R2
I wasn't expecting anything, I just felt Bon was having difficulty listening to her own heart beat
So let us know what you thought?🤣
Rimi 😳
What did fifa think😲
Originally posted by: YHIDGYCQMRLSBRUG
I wasn't expecting anything, I just felt Bon was having difficulty listening to her own heart beat
Oh..And what about Ani? Us zamane mein Stethoscope tha na😊

What did you think fifa?
Nation wants to know🤣
I don't think so..What if Ani plays smart by asking Bon to hear his heartbeat again..😊

Originally posted by: Neh_anidita
Team BON ofcourse no doubts
Team Ani would be like- yeh kese ho gaya
Mujhe London jana hai..
Mujhe koi please london bhej dooo
Le london: Why do u think i will let u come back

Originally posted by: Neh_anidita
Let me tell you excat location of his brain - Kachare ke dabbe main hai 😡 Useless
Sach kaha aapne

Oh really? Then what exactly you people meant? 😊😊
