Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Where's Nikki today? 😒
Nikks is bade log... she's busy not vella like us🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
B POSITIVE YAAAAAR 🤣
This is an ICONIC movie. OMG I think I'm gonna watch it tonight I need the laughs 😆 Cheers Huma 🤗
LEGEND 🤣 sometimes we can be do jism ek brain 🤣 ENJOY AND 🤗🤗🤗
Where are you getting these from 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
OMG Nina 😲 what the hell?! The fact they had to fast-forward so much of this scene and it still wouldn't end 😲
Its disgusting
What the actual fudge did I see?! How the eff can they say that’s romance and because they play BGM for a couple of scenes that’s ok?!! HE PUSHED HER DOWN THE STAIRS. HE TRIED TO ASPHYXIATE HER. THEN BEAT HER UP. TIED HER UP. THEN TRIED TO BURN HER?!!
I am so sorry but this is why ITV is so so regressive makes my blood boil. This is what youngsters will think is acceptable. Do all of this. And then later he says I lowe you and sorry and it’s all ok? This behaviour is UNREEDAMBLE in my POV. It’s embarrassing and this scene should be reported. Like
WTF 🤬
That's why i don't want sharbhi in gul show. I can't see sharad in such pathetic character
Nikks is bade log... she's busy not vella like us🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Badey log baadi baatein
Instagram pe Gol Gol ghum ke Kuch same araha hai 🤣🤣🤣Where are you getting these from 🤣🤣
That's why i don't want sharbhi in gul show. I can't see sharad in such pathetic character
I agree after watching this. Seems like the ML characters are becoming worse with each show. Literal douches (the characters not the actors)
Instagram pe Gol Gol ghum ke Kuch same araha hai 🤣🤣🤣
How is exam prep going?