One year to MishBir Mahamilan 😍🤩🥳
https://twitter.com/_mishbir_/status/1356926522242727937?s=20
https://twitter.com/_mishbir_/status/1356927385015226368?s=20
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
One year to MishBir Mahamilan 😍🤩🥳
https://twitter.com/_mishbir_/status/1356926522242727937?s=20
https://twitter.com/_mishbir_/status/1356927385015226368?s=20
Itna samajh mein aa Gaya tha toh why didn’t they move out to MishBir house after marriage?
Damn DKP and their joint family obsession!
https://twitter.com/mishbirloops/status/1356991158187036678?s=20
I am so happily surprised by this post though it is no secret that everyone except ph were very close to this show and still hold it close to their hearts. 😳 Wish they all reunite in something interesting soon😃
I am so happily surprised by this post though it is no secret that everyone except ph were very close to this show and still hold it close to their hearts. 😳 Wish they all reunite in something interesting soon😃
He seems to like mishbir alot but....

OMG finally a new photo of RheSha It brought back so many precious memories
I don't want mishbir/rhesha to be back with the same PH if there's even 0.00001% chance of a season 2
Originally posted by: Sumaiya27
I don't want mishbir/rhesha to be back with the same PH if there's even 0.00001% chance of a season 2
Dat they won't 😂😂😂 utna budget nahi hain inke passs
Btw director ko aur kuch scenes ke yaad nahi aiya 😭😭😂😂😂😂 dis scenes being so over dramatic n Even rheshah was not good in d scene 😂😂. Everytime I see this scene I start laughing🤣
But he needs a good producer 😂