Sairat SS: Expectations ( Part 3, page 4) - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

are we getting an other part?

Looking forward to reading more! You gave us 2 fantastic parts,please continue na...

Hope you continue soon!

Loved reading the two parts so far xx

Wow amazing ❤️ It!!  .. I was so engrossed in the story that I completely blanked out my son talking to me 😂 please continue .. Can’t wait to see what happens between Sairat🥰 ... I sincerely hope this happens on the tv series  ..:It will be way better to watch  than the toxic drama of “Grand elder vamp, her coven and their newborn” (the CV  family) 🙄 thank you 

Thank you for all your comments. Sort of stuck with the next chapter, not too happy with it. Will post it soon :)

Originally posted by notaquitter

Thank you for all your comments. Sort of stuck with the next chapter, not too happy with it. Will post it soon :)

You said were not happy with the earlier chapters also but they were AWESOME. Just please post it! Waiting to read

Originally posted by notaquitter

I can't wait to read them 

Thank you for all your comments. I feel this chapter would have been better expressed when written in Hindi. But I have given it my best . Hope you guys liked it. I never realised how difficult it is to write longer fics without losing the plot. Not completely proofread.

SAI’S POV

For her, it's always been his eyes. When she looks at him, there is something that pulls her towards him. He emotes  differently through his eyes, even if he says something rude , his eyes conveys his true feelings. She tries her best not to get raptured in those teary brown orbs, that’s currently blocking her way to leaving their .. sorry his room.

“Virat sir, hatiye mere rasthe se. I am definitely not in the mood to listen to whatever you are going to say”

“Sai, please..”

She tries to get past him but in vain. He blocks her path and starts walking towards her. The space between them keeps decreasing, she could feel her heartbeat increasing. She is supposed to be mad at him but why does she feel this way when he is near me. She couldn’t meet his eyes and instead steps back as he comes closer. Finally, her legs hit the bed and she is forced to sit down.

He sits down to her level, such that she has no choice but to look at his face, takes both of her hands in his and says “ Sai, I have definitely done something to have hurt you today , I have a lot to answer to you and I will definitely explain everything to you. We need to have an open conversation, But for now, can you please without any questions, open the gift I have got you and come with me”

She looked around to see what gift is he talking about, that’s when she noticed the bouquet of roses along with a big package next to her aabas photo on her dresser. For once, she forgot why she was angry and hurt at him in the first place and jumped to grab the gifts.

The first thing she grabbed were the roses and she was so happy that he didn’t forget her. She was so elated she started jumping around like a kid and spoke without thinking.

“Virat sir, thank you sooo much for the roses. I thought you didn’t want to give me because you didn’t think that I was part of your family. I got so angry and hurt because of that. Aap na pehle dena chahiye tha na, you ruined my mood. The flowers are so pretty”

“Sai, you thought I didn’t consider you as part of my family. You are a very important part of my life, I wish you didn’t have such thoughts in your mind. I wanted to give this to you in private, but you being the angry young woman, always jumps to conclusion too quickly. Anyways, open the other gift”

She gave him sheepish smile and opened the other package. To her surprise, it was a western outfit with matching accessories. She looked at him curiously.

What is all this, Virat sir? I have never worn such outfits before. Is this necessary?

Sai , kitne sawal poochogi, please we are already late. We need to leave in 30 minutes. I will answer all your questions when we are driving to the location. Is this explanation enough for you? Jaldi karo Sai.

Her interests were piqued and without further ado she for once shut her mouth and listened to her gabbers orders. She was confused on why she was suddenly feeling so giddy thinking about where he is going to take her and the time she will get to spend with him.

I liked this chapter a lot too! Thank you for the update! ♥️♥️But i feel like i would have preferred Virats apology before the gifts and Sai's joy seeing them. Because more than the roses its the assumption that the gift (watch) was bought by pp that stung Sai [and me as a reader! :( ] He had a dozen other family members that he could have  considered but he assumed pp bought him a gift. Why? He needs to apologise mainly for that.  That was the most hurtful thing. 

But i found Sai's innocence so sweet and pure. Jitna jaldi gussa hoti hai utni jaldi maaf bhi kardeti hai aur shaant bhi hoti hai. She does not hide her emotions. She is being forced by Virat to control her feelings for him though...she ia being forced to keep her guard up because every time ahe lowers it she gets hurt. 

Atleast virat acknowledged that Sai is important to him. 

I look forward to reading about Virats reaction on seeing Sai in the western outfit and the conversation on their way to the party venue and finally enjoying the party together! 

Originally posted by neeraja91

I liked this chapter a lot too! Thank you for the update! ♥️♥️But i feel like i would have preferred Virats apology before the gifts and Sai's joy seeing them. Because more than the roses its the assumption that the gift (watch) was bought by pp that stung Sai [and me as a reader! :( ] He had a dozen other family members that he could have  considered but he assumed pp bought him a gift. Why? He needs to apologise mainly for that.  That was the most hurtful thing. 

But i found Sai's innocence so sweet and pure. Jitna jaldi gussa hoti hai utni jaldi maaf bhi kardeti hai aur shaant bhi hoti hai. She does not hide her emotions. She is being forced by Virat to control her feelings for him though...she ia being forced to keep her guard up because every time ahe lowers it she gets hurt. 

Atleast virat acknowledged that Sai is important to him. 

I look forward to reading about Virats reaction on seeing Sai in the western outfit and the conversation on their way to the party venue and finally enjoying the party together! 

I agree. Even I wanted them to have this emotional outburst with apologies. But  i felt that Virat has a lot more things to say and I didn’t want them to miss the party too. So I was confused. But don’t worry, it will work it’s way into the conversation in the next part:

thank you for the feedback :)