Yes thats why I am team chang...despite him being chinese hehe...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes thats why I am team chang...despite him being chinese hehe...
Originally posted by: AWT3UUQ2KSBOOS7D
Yes thats why I am team chang...despite him being chinese hehe...
Chinese with such fluent hindi😆
I am yet to see but also lots of bodyguards I heard...🤣
Mein to pkka team chang...🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
as if she's pro in bashing🤣
no man
meri toh 2 baar ho gayi hai
aur gandi wali
tab se maine sankalp liya hai "i will never comment on ig"
& maker inn ko phir se dhoka de diya.😆Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
I dont is it against rules but
But i saw a tweet where they said k is not weak character to fall in love with hypocrite riddhima
Stop this
And i was like
pakka lockdown mai seekh ke aaya hai
kitni flexible lambi taange hai😆
Originally posted by: YYBWTXGRH5QNQEQ3
I am yet to see but also lots of bodyguards I heard...🤣
Mein to pkka team chang...🤣🤣
He told VRS - Tum aur tumhara humdard (Kabir) 🤣
Chang had 2 plans
He wanted to set an example for real what happens when someone betrays him
He brought alot of bodyguards
Originally posted by: R65MELZZLTQUS3DV
🤗
Aja.. bna liya antara special,khila diya aunty ko...
kyunki kabutari fir baazi maar gyi dana chug gyi isliye...
Leave kabutar uska kaam hi udna hai 🤣udne de bachche Ko