Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Noo don't go. I was pulling your legs. People will bash you then you'll feel bad. There people are quite insensitive.
🤔🤔
Di I was actually seriously going there...
Then what to do now🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Noo don't go. I was pulling your legs. People will bash you then you'll feel bad. There people are quite insensitive.
🤔🤔
Di I was actually seriously going there...
Then what to do now🥺
Bechari sharafat ki mare can't even bash.😆Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
everyone is yaar
the thing is I can't abuse him here, so I do that in my insta group🤣
we all do🤣
personal group hai yaar😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
reason bata dena kabir ki wajah se kar rahi hai,
phir sab ise support karenge🤣
But kabir ke fan mere piche pad gye toh....I listened they are very nasty people...aur mein to pehle hi dukh ki maari hu..
Kahin aisa na ho jaye serial mein kabir aur serial ke bahr tt par kabir ke fans mera khun chus le🤔
Cancel the plan. Jo bolna hai idhar e bolo. Bass rules regulation k khayal rakhna.Originally posted by: UXJTTZX3SGKWHAE4
🤔🤔
Di I was actually seriously going there...
Then what to do now🥺
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
everyone is yaar
the thing is I can't abuse him here, so I do that in my insta group🤣
we all do🤣
Arrey waah...itne acche groups bhi hain
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Bechari sharafat ki mare can't even bash.😆
are na🤣
I can bash alright, and I am no shareef🤣
but yaha pe limitations hain, IG pe nahi🤣
Slot leader ban gaye wapas toh bhi theeke
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
as if she's pro in bashing🤣
Aur pta lage TT vle sikhaye mujhe ki come here we teach you how bashing is done by bashing you