SAIRAT SS: THE WEEKEND pt33-pg146 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by fathima14

It's interesting loved it plz continue ❤ ❤. 

Originally posted by luvzindagi

Very interesting

Looking forward to reading this

Originally posted by CheerlessIM

Ye kyaa hai ??

Pasa palat gyaa🤨🤨🤨😧

Bhai ki mangetar 😮

So good to see you guys here too 

Please continue to show your love and comments on this SS. Thanks so much 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago

I was planning to post this tomorrow, but I had the part ready so going ahead, pls do comment and also pls spread the word, esp to other commentors from my previous SS-  Love Story. Thank you all

PART 1

“Arrey Sai, ruk na..” She heard her friend, Shilpa call out to her in the corridor of their medical college. This was officially the last week of their final year and the corridors were buzzing with excitement. The final year MBBS students were literally overflowing in the area, some of them had waved to Sai an Sai had just finished chitchatting with some others, when Shilpa called out to her. Sai turned and watched Shilpa running to her, she knew what Shilpa was going to ask. Most of their classmates had an inkling and few really close friends knew, Shilpa was going to be mad that Sai didn’t tell her already. Sai smiled as Shilpa came and held her wrist and dragged her into an empty class.

“Dikha!!!” Shilpa said, excitedly and Sai showed her hand on which a gold band with a one karat diamond glittered. Shilpa continued, “Not bad! Bande itna bhi fattu nahi hai” Sai shakes her head, “Tujhe hamesha se Samrat ko leke Kuch toh problem hai” Shilpa smiled and said “Dekh mujhe koyi problem nahi hai, promise. Agar usse tujhe khushi milti hai, then I am all in, 100% support” Sai makes a face and looks at her friend “Achaa, toh tune abhi abhii usse fattu kyu bulaya?” Shilpa grimaced, “Ok, Main frankly batao, main tujhe bachpan se jaanti hun, pata nahi kyun, jabhi maine tujhe kissi ke saath imagine kiya hai, voh banda thoda ziddi, kaafi passionate, jo sabki class le le types valla socha tha” Sai rolls her eyes “Khud ke liye imagine kar rahi thi, ya mere liye? Mujhe kissi ladaku, commander type mei koi interest nahi hai, mere Abba hai, kya yeh kaafi nahi hai??” 

Shilpa tilts her head “Aur Uncle Jaise mei kya burai hai?” Sai shakes her head “Tujhe pata hai, Abba Jaise log pyaar nahi karte, puja karte hai, unka passion junoon ban jaata hai, Maa ke baad, Abba ne jaise tay kar liya thaa, ki Maa ke siva unki life pe kissi ka haq nahi, aur mere saath...uff Abba relax hi nahi hotey. Tujhe yaad hai na, jab mujhe yahan, Chandrapur Medical college mei admission mila, toh unhone kya kiya?” Shilpa laughs “Mumbai ki posting chodke Chandrapur mei retirement ka plan banaya, aur vohi nahi, unhone jaake mere aayi baba ko bhi convince kar diya ki mujhe bhi tere saath Chandrapur mei join karna chahiye!!” Sai looks at her friend, “Tujhe hassi aa rahi hai, itna controlling aur manipulation achii baat nahi hai” Shilpa hugs her friend, “Itni bhi buri nahi hai, voh tumse pyaar karte hai, tujhe controlling lag raha hai, but actually baat yeh hai ki voh tere bina reh nahi sakte, aur yeh baat tumse kehne ki bajai aise harkat karte rehte hai” Sai nods and hugs her friend back. Shilpa draws away and looks at her friend. “Vaise unhone kya kaha tera yeh ring dekhke?” Sai rolls her ring and smiles at her friend “ Tujhse thoda kum khush huye” . The girls laugh. 

Later that evening, Sai enters her home and can hear her father in the kitchen, she smiles. She keeps her bag in the living room and walks to the kitchen. “Kya ban raha hai?” He father looks at her and grins “Aa gayi tum, Arrey mai tumhara favorite varanbhat bana raha hun” Sai laughs and asks “meri favorite ki aapki favorite” her father grins and says “Chal Abhi kachumbar ke liye kheera kaat de” she hugs her father and helps finish making the meal. 

As they sit eating their meal, they start to talk to each other about their day, the ease and openness between the father and daughter is visible in their teasing tones, grins and laughter. Her father turns a little serious, “Voh, tera voh aaya tha aaj.” Sai shakes her head and smiles “uska naam Samrat hai, aapko pata hai” her father continues, “Haan haan thik hai, aur tumhe pata hai ki voh kyu aaya thaa” Sai takes a bite of her food and says “Haan, voh mujhe apne saath Nagpur leke jaana chahta hai, Uske family se milne ke liye” Her father sternly replies “Maine haan nahi ki” Sai sighs, “Abbba kya hai problem.” Her father continues “Sai, yeh sab kya hai? Ek usne bina apne Maa baap se baat kiye, tumhe anghuti de di, phir kehta hai, Mai weekend ke liye Sai ko Nagpur apne family se milvana chahta hun, aisa nahi hota Sai, unhe yaha anna chahiye meri ladki ka haath maangne ke liye”. Sai shakes her head, “abba, hamari shaadi nahi ho rahi.” Her father stern, “Toh tumhe vaha jaane ki kya zrurat hai?” Sai holds back her growing anger, “Abba Abhi nahi ho rahi, lekin kabhi toh hogi na, aur phir yeh kaise ho sakta hai, ki aap usse miley ho, lekin uske family se Mai nahi mili” her father finishes eating and starts to get up, holding his plate, “Toh yaha aake miley tumse, yahi reet hai”. She watches her father walk away sternly to the kitchen and wash his hands. She fights hard to calm herself down, “Jab Mai paanch saal ki thi, tab aaji be kaha thaa, ki aapko dusri shaadi kar lene chahiye, kyunki yehi reet hai, bin Maa ki bachi ka parvarish nahi hota, tab aapne aaji se kya kaha thaa” . Her father glares at her, “Sai voh baat alag thi” Sai glares back and helps her father clean up the table, “Alag kaise thi, Abba? Aapne kaha Mai reet preet nahi jaanta, Mai kar lunga, Mai apni beti ka Maa aur baap banunga, toh abb aapko tradition ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai” her father glares at her, shuts the fridge loudly and walks to his room. She sighs loudly and cleans the kitchen for the night. 

She calls Samrat later in the night, “Sorry Abba ne tumse..” Samrat’s relaxed tone makes her smile, “Arrey don’t worry, mujhe pata hai, ki tum unhe mana logi” she shakes her head “Abhi Abhi bada jhagda hua hai humara, pata nahi unki kya problem hai” Samrat continues calmly, “Arrey he doesn’t want to lose his princess” Sai smiles, “Kal college mei milogey na?” Samrat excitedly replies “Mai abhi tumhe hi phone karne valla thaa, Mumbai ki medical internship ke liye phone interview hai kal subah, i uske baad aajaunga” She is happy for him, “Wow! Congratulations!” He is super excited and rattles off on the phone “Mai itna khush hun, tumhe bata nahi sakta, agar mujhe yeh mil gaya, life sach mei badal jaayegi” Sai nods holding the phone, and listens to him telling and retelling his ambitions and goals, the fact that he doesn’t mention her as part of any of them, slights her a little, but then she chides herself that this is what she wanted, someone who doesn’t make everything about her, who gives her space, to let her do her thing, who lets her live and breathe. 

As she puts her phone away to charge, her father knocks on her bedroom door. She looks at him, “Kya hua Abba, Kuch chahiye?” Her father has a sheepish smile “Tum sahi keh rahi thi, I am little unfair. Tum weekend ke liye chali jao, uske family se milney.” She smiles at her father, “Are you sure?” Her father nods and says “Sai, Mai tumhe control nahi karna chahta, lekin maiyeh bhi nahi chahta ki tum kissi aur ke liye apni puri life ki decisions lo” Sai looks at her dad, confused “Matlab?!” Her father looks at her softly, “Main jaanta hun ki Tumne Nagpur rural medical camp ke liye apply kiya hai, kyunki voh tera voh ka pura family Nagpur mei rehta hai” Sai laughs and looks at her father, “Abbba, aap Samrat ka naam nahi lenge na? Nagpur ka rural medical camp do saal ka program hai, jo Nagpur mei shuru hoke pure Maharashtra mei travel hota hai, Maine isiliye apply kiya thaa. Aur anyways, Samrat Mumbai mei kissi medical practice ko join kar raha hai, hum saath nahi honge!” Her father is surprised “Kya matlab? Voh tere saath kyu nahi hoga?” Sai smiles “Kyunki usse rural camp mei koi interest nahi hai, voh mera ambition hai, uska nahi” Samrat shakes his head “Arrey tumhare generation ka mujhe samajh nahi aa raha, saath nahi hongey toh pyaar kaise hoga?” Sai smiles at her father and goes over to him and hugs him, “Pyaar ho jaayega, bina saath ka bhi Abba! Jab mai aapse dur rehungi, aapse pyaar kum thodi karungi”. Her father holds her, and wipes his tears on her shoulder.

—- 

pls leave a comment. 
next part Page 7

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago

Loved it , Sai and Aaba's bonding is so beautiful 😍😍. 

Okay...its finally hereso excited.. loved the first part❤️....the father-daughter duo always have my heart❤️

Sorry typing error

I meant Samakhi

interesting 1st part. looking forward to more. i actually have a big problem with cheating partners . so not really sure how much i will like this sai and virat. but looking forward to find out all the same.

The bonding between father daughter duo is so beautiful and it's so good to see it after all these time❤❤. Loved the first chapter soooo much!! Waiting for the next chapter 🤩

Originally posted by raji02

interesting 1st part. looking forward to more. i actually have a big problem with cheating partners . so not really sure how much i will like this sai and virat. but looking forward to find out all the same.

thank you for trusting me, I can tell you this much - even I have a big problem with cheating partners. Keep reading and commenting. Thank you again 

no chappals yaar..not able to see samrat with sai😆..virat ka entry kab hoga..

samrat ko doctor bana diya🤣

Awesome update

Loved it 

Ab yeah meri dimaag mein sawaal udhrahi hai in this condition sairat kaiseh possible iam curious to know

Ab virat ka entry kab honneh wala hai 

Waiting for next update