this warning was by me 🤣The warning at the end 😆 but thanks Aishu ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this warning was by me 🤣The warning at the end 😆 but thanks Aishu ❤️
🤗🤗 don't be sad 🤗
We definitely cannot enjoy the episode 😆
I wouldn’t know 🤣
Eurgh dreading that feeling. For me the show will end with the last BTS.
🤗🤗 don't be sad 🤗
Aishuu🤗 Abhi toh aur sadness is coming. But we'll all get over it.
this warning was by me 🤣
I know you are a mod in making 🤣
Got to say I think we are dealing with it well 😆 mentally prepared and having our Petty 101 digs now and then 😆
LOL I guess now you guys have found the ultimate secret to opening new CCs...guess you don't need me anymore 😒
Achcha toh hum chalte hain...😭

I wouldn’t know 🤣
Eurgh dreading that feeling. For me the show will end with the last BTS.
@Bold WAH. WAH. 👏🤣
I also dread what the last BTS brings.
I wouldn’t know 🤣
Eurgh dreading that feeling. For me the show will end with the last BTS.
Uske liye bts aana bhi toh chaiye..accha sa sharbhi vala!!
Lgta toh nhi ki koi bts ab milne vala hai🤔