Ab wahan bhi riansh FD raid karenge kya?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ab wahan bhi riansh FD raid karenge kya?🤣
Yaar kya tha vo...
I fell off bed laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was a good laugh 🤣
Good thing is ki voot gaana hata deta hai. And maybe kal humko dil ye tere bina ke sath dekhna padega dance 🤣
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Ha I've seen episode bass dance k bad aur seriously nehi le payi.. That is different thing. Please give edt wasi a detailed review on that particular scene.
I think you really liked that dance as you can’t seem to forget tujhe to bas uska review chaiye hai 🤣 Aadtri we bookmark this as your most favourite dance in all the episodes 🤣
Boss itne halke hain ya Kabir ki punch powerful thi? 🤔
Real song🤣
Thanks for the cue Navdeep😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrj6687YqE4&ab_channel=TipsOfficial
Guys don’t look for logic it’s ITV I watch without brain that’s why I enjoy the episodes more 😆
Ha main toh wait karti hoon uss k scene ki.😆 I was watching live after that scene I couldn't concentrate upar se my ma's commentary.Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
If you're talking about K I don't watch his scenes but I like his dance today 😆