Frequent Posters

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Melina20

What's sleep again?

@bold

LOL πŸ˜†

If she had taken my advice earlier then she wouldn't even have dared to go near Malhar

I promise I'll post the first chapter soon if you update till Saturday, deal?

I'll go to sleep now. Good night πŸ˜ƒ

Ok, deal πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good night πŸ˜Š

arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Aww

So cute❀️

Moksh❀️❀️

Sampada😑

Kalyani, Ayushi and Malhar ji❀️

Kalyani lied to nurse🀣

finally KalMa laughing β€οΈ

Excited for next chapter 

Thanks for updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you Bhagu β€οΈ

arsh_7 thumbnail

Chapter 12

"Malharji, darwaza to locked hai," Kalyani said.

Malhar tried to open it one more time but no use.

They banged on the door hoping somebody would hear them but after a while they gave up.

"Kalyani tum side hojayo. Mai darwaza tod deta hu," Malhar suggested.

"Nahi Malharji, koi faida nahi hoga. Yeh room ka darwaza extra strong hota he kyunki yaha pe important information rakhi jaati hai. Isiliye yaha par koyi windows bhi nahi hai," she explained.

They then tried to call someone but there was no network.

Malhar banged the table out of frustration and blood started oozing out of his hand. This didn't go unnoticed by Kalyani and she instantly took his hand in her's.

"Malharji, yeh kya kar rahe aap? Apne aap ko chot pohuncha ke kya yeh darwaza khul jaayega? Aap na bilkul bhi nahi badle. Aapka apne gusse pe bilkul bhi control nahi hai. Pata nahi mere bina aap ka kya haal huya hoga," she scolded him.

"Toh kyu gayi thi mujhe chod ke?," he asked, shocking Kalyani.

She realized what she had just said and tried to divert the topic.

"Mai woh...woh sab chodiye na. Mai patti kar deti hu warna aapko kayi infection na hojaye."

She got up and started looking for a first aid kit. She finally found one in a drawer and proceeded to bandage Malhar's hand. She carefully wiped of the blood using a cotton pad. 

"Malharji, yaha par paani nahi hai toh isiliye mujhe antiseptic use karna padega. Thoda jalega lekin please zyaada hilna mat," Kalyani told him.

He nodded.

"Mai police wala hu. Mujhe itne se dard se koyi farak nahi padta."

But as soon as the cotton pad touched his wound, he flinched.

"Kalyani, dhyaan se!"

"Kya hua? Jalan huyi? Lekin aap toh police wale haina?"

"Kalyani dekho..."

"Acha sorry."

And with that she couldn't control a giggle.

"Muskurati huyi acchi lagti ho," Malhar told her.

"Thank y...," she suddenly stopped realizing the situation, going back to her serious self. Malhar silently cursed himself for ruining the moment.

Kalyani went back to bandaging his hands. Malhar tried his best to bear the pain but as if Kalyani could sense it, she gently blew on the wound, soothing it and afterwards she applied a sterile guaze and wrapped the bandage around his hand. 

Malhar didn't even notice that she was done as he was too busy adoring her until she snapped her fingers in front of him.

He quickly drifted his eyes away from her and started heading towards the door. 

He shouted one more time but no answer.

"Lagta hai shaam tak koyi nahi aayega." Kalyani sighed.

"Nahi nahi phir toh bohot der hojayegi. Maine Moksh ko kaha tha ki mai use lene aayunga," he said.

He was thinking what to do next when he spotted a small window.

"Kalyani woh dekho khidki."

He pointed towards the window.

"Malharji, woh toh bohot oochi hai aur choti bhi. Hum waha pe nahi pohunch sakte," she said.

"Kalyani, ek kaam karo tum mere kaandhe par aayo. Tum bahar jaake darwaza khol dena," he suggested.

Kalyani hesitated for a moment but she didn't have any other option to get out so she agreed.

Malhar bent down so that Kalyani could get on top of him. He remembered how he did the same thing a few years ago when they were looking for a groom for Anupriya. He smiled at the memory.

Kalyani opened the window and was about to climb out when she saw something.

"Aaah!" she screamed.

She jumped of Malhar's shoulders making him drop to his knees.

"Kya hua Kalyani?"

"Malharji waha aapka relative...mera matlab hai waha chuha hai," she explained.

Malhar couldn't control his laughter.

"Aap hass kyu rahe hai?," she asked annoyed.

"Kalyani tum doctor hoke ek chuhe se darti ho."

"Ha, toh? Doctor hu toh uska matlab ki mai kisise dar nahi sakti? Mujhe toh lagta hai ki chuhe ko bura lag gaya hoga ki maine aapko chuha kaha toh woh mujhe punish karne aagaya"

Malhar started laughing again and as if his laugh was contagious, she joined him too.

After a while they were both sitting down on the floor thinking of what to do next. Kalyani was rubbing her arms as they were in the basement with almost no source of warmth except the little window, which barely let any sunrays in, and the flickering light bulb which threatened to turn off any second. 

Malhar noticed that so he took his jacket of and put it around her shoulders. Kalyani was touched by his little gesture. He was still her Malharji who cared for her and always put her over himself. But if he loved her so much then why did he cheat on her?

Not to lose control over her emotions, she tried to divert her mind.

"Malharji, jaldi kuch kijiye na. Mujhe Ayushi ko lene bhi jaana hai," she told him.

Malhar had an idea. Both of them were here, alone, so why not talk about something that needs to be cleared anyway.

"Kalyani, mujhe ek baat poochni thi. Tumne Ayushi ko mujhse itne saal dur kyu rakha? Aur tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi ki humari ek beti bhi hai?"

Kalyani eyes filled themselves with tears. No, not this conversation again. 

"Apko nahi pata maine Ayushi ko aapse dur kyu rakha aur mai aapko chod ke kyu gayi?," she asked sarcastically.

"Kyunki, maine tumse zabardasti shaadi ki thi aur tum uss shadi se khush nahi thi," he answered unsure.

Kalyani started clapping her hands.

"Wah wah wah! Kya acting karte hai aap. Itne bhole mat baniye, aapko saaf saaf pata hai ki mai aapko chodke kyu gayi thi!"

Malhar looked on confused.

Were they going to find out the truth?

Here's the next chapter, a bit earlier than planned but for that you'll have to wait a bit longer for the next one.

Do tell me if you liked it or not πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago
Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It’s Beautiful update Noor 

Loved it 

KalMa reminiscing their moments 

So things are going to clear 

That chuha part is funny πŸ˜„ 

Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awwww inn dono ka kuch nahi hosakta πŸ‘» ek number ke buddhu hain dono πŸ˜…

Glad that atleast they got an opportunity to talk it out heart to heart ❀️ I hope the truth comes out soon...I m super excited to read it πŸ’•

As always great writing Noor...you tap into emotions well and set the scene well too... I Ian almost imagine myself looking over their conversation in person because of it...

Noor my dear...great job...keep going 😊

Thank you for writing this chapter ❀️ weekend turned a lil bit more interesting because of it  πŸ‘

Sehreemlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
super beautiful and cute episode 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘 I wish ab kalma ki misunderstandings clear ho JayeπŸ’“πŸ’“ I am toooooo much excited for next episode πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

It’s Beautiful update Noor 

Loved it 

KalMa reminiscing their moments 

So things are going to clear 

That chuha part is funny πŸ˜„ 

Thank you so much Priya di β€οΈ

arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Awwww inn dono ka kuch nahi hosakta πŸ‘» ek number ke buddhu hain dono πŸ˜…

Glad that atleast they got an opportunity to talk it out heart to heart ❀️ I hope the truth comes out soon...I m super excited to read it πŸ’•

As always great writing Noor...you tap into emotions well and set the scene well too... I Ian almost imagine myself looking over their conversation in person because of it...

Noor my dear...great job...keep going 😊

Thank you for writing this chapter ❀️ weekend turned a lil bit more interesting because of it  πŸ‘

Aww, thank you so much Minnie β€οΈ

I'm glad you liked this chapter 

arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehreemlove

super beautiful and cute episode 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘 I wish ab kalma ki misunderstandings clear ho JayeπŸ’“πŸ’“ I am toooooo much excited for next episode πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Thank you β€οΈ

I'll try to update as soon as possible

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mj ka relative chuha πŸ˜‚

I hope next chapter he finally learns why she left him without telling him about her pregnancy.