Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Chalo koi to agree karta he mujhse🤗
But I can't blame them they saw the episodes na🤣
🤗
Lol yeah 🤣 and they love him too much to accept these kind of dumb behaviour from him 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Chalo koi to agree karta he mujhse🤗
But I can't blame them they saw the episodes na🤣
🤗
Lol yeah 🤣 and they love him too much to accept these kind of dumb behaviour from him 🤪
Wohi to gussa to nikalna hi hai for his dumbness
Baaki banda cute to bada hai perfect husband for any girl😳
Ikr ☺️
He is husband goal ❤️
Aaj kafiyon ko angry kiya hai
Not a new thing 😆
Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
Count me in too, Mayur. 🤣 🤣
My reaction will be the same for Ani as now after watching the epi, that I know for sure. 😆
I am still hoping something from him
But what is not getting well with me us him calling her MAA
I mean she is younger then him and his late friend's wife and third his sister in law 🤔🤔
I am sure if binoy would have merry someone else he would never address her as Maa👍🏼
Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
Yes.Lets see what is in store for us.😆
Yeah 😆 hope there should be atomb bomb not phuski wala 🤣
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Thank you Reka🤗😍😘
Mayur when is your birthday ?
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
I am still hoping something from him
But what is not getting well with me us him calling her MAA
I mean she is younger then him and his late friend's wife and third his sister in law 🤔🤔
I am sure if binoy would have merry someone else he would never address her as Maa👍🏼
I too didn't like the fact that he gave Shubhra's place to Sampoo. I found this thing out of character. Nothing against calling his father's wife 'Maa', but I found it too early for Anirudh.
Advance Happy Birthday Mayura..!! 🤗Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Thank you shra🤗😘😍😘😍
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Really
By the way which one the one with 10 days challenges or after diwali on
After diwali and hira mandi track
He truly is
aisa husband ho to thodi dumbness bhi chalegi😆