Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Lalz kabhi nahi karegi🤣
Ha ha favourite to mera bhi wohi hai but when he is dumb he is dumb no point defending him🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Lalz kabhi nahi karegi🤣
Ha ha favourite to mera bhi wohi hai but when he is dumb he is dumb no point defending him🤪
Hi sweety 🤗
Reka 🤗🤗
Riti 🤗
Hahah I can't 🤪🤣 I lobbb him for the man he is 🤪
Epi dekne ke baat aake thoda gussa nikalungii apne 🤪
Haven't watched the Episode sweety? But there are some places where Ani seems to feel bad for kaka and little satisfied when Bon went to console Kaka. But shouting on them and saying to leave the mansion with his Sampoo maa seems too much 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Riti 🤗
Hahah I can't 🤪🤣 I lobbb him for the man he is 🤪
Epi dekne ke baat aake thoda gussa nikalungii apne 🤪
Wohi to gussa to nikalna hi hai for his dumbness
Baaki banda cute to bada hai perfect husband for any girl😳
But the way he behaved I am very angry with him 😡😡
He angered you too 🤪😲
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Lalz kabhi nahi karegi🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
He angered you too 🤪😲
Aaj kafiyon ko angry kiya hai
Haven't watched the Episode sweety? But there are some places where Ani seems to feel bad for kaka and little satisfied when Bon went to console Kaka. But shouting on them and saying to leave the mansion with his Sampoo maa seems too much 🤣🤪
Not yet, Reku.But I read the update. Will wait for next few epis before commenting on Anirudh. Who knows what is in store. Lets see.😆
Ha ha favourite to mera bhi wohi hai but when he is dumb he is dumb no point defending him🤪
Don't worry he will not stay dumb for long as menstruation track has started 🤣
They are planning to start menstruation track on my birthday I am happy 🥳