Okay 😎
Was going to do that only. Don't forget to read and comment on my FF 🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Okay 😎
Was going to do that only. Don't forget to read and comment on my FF 🤗
Hi , Please call me Pia 🤗
How should I address you?
Hello Pia ❤ just call me Shiri 🤗
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Okay 😎
Was going to do that only. Don't forget to read and comment on my FF 🤗
Ya I msg you on Wattpad
By “over excited for weekend category “ , i meant i trulyyyyy loveee weekends. I binge watch something, sleep /read till late and just love weekends.
Hey Priya Pia Shiri🤗
Originally posted by: Abhavi0821
By “over excited for weekend category “ , i meant i trulyyyyy loveee weekends. I binge watch something, sleep /read till late and just love weekends.
Ohhh so what is plan for weekend
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Hey Priya Pia Shiri🤗
Hello
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402