now waiting for them to be back to action 

waiting for some arakshi also🤪(please consider as my request)😛

lots of love to you and take care ❤️

will be eagerly waiting for the next update 😃

Thank you soo muchhh❤️❤️❤️

It means a lott to me❣️

Hopefully soon🙈

Lots of love to you too💓

I have written Arakshi but idk how you will like it. I am taking couples veryy slowww. 

I am sorry 😔

But if you have any suggestions tell me.

Will update soon..🙈

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by sweetpari4u97

superb update

loved it

waiting for next part eagerly

thankx for pm

Thank you so much dear🥰🥰

Will update soon..

Stay tuned😘

please don't be sorry dear 😉

no issues if you take the couples slowly 😊

what ever the concepts is i love reading stories on arakshi😎 

just keep going 👍🏼

i just love the way you are taking the story now 😃

i just feel like the original arjun serial is continued😳 

case, investigation and everything is very perfect 👏

not perfect its more than perfect 👍🏼

just keep writing on arakshi 😛

bye dear take care 😃

Wow loved it.

Accha hai. Team bhi mil gayi aur Sikanndar bhi mar gaya. But Rathore is shot. But I know he will be fine

Awesome update 

Cont soon.

Originally posted by sakijun

please don't be sorry dear 😉

no issues if you take the couples slowly 😊

what ever the concepts is i love reading stories on arakshi😎 

just keep going 👍🏼

i just love the way you are taking the story now 😃

i just feel like the original arjun serial is continued😳 

case, investigation and everything is very perfect 👏

not perfect its more than perfect 👍🏼

just keep writing on arakshi 😛

bye dear take care 😃

Thank you so much dear..❤️

These words mean a lott to me 🙈🙈

Yes will surely keep writing. 

You too take care sweetheart ❤️

Originally posted by stormfly13

Wow loved it.

Accha hai. Team bhi mil gayi aur Sikanndar bhi mar gaya. But Rathore is shot. But I know he will be fine

Awesome update 

Cont soon.

Thank you🙈❤️

He has to be fine. Warna story kaise badhega?

Will update soon.

Stay tuned😘

Finally sikandar pakda gaya ......ETF is back yayy... rathod sir fine honge .... i hope so everything is fine now intazzar khatam hua abb naayi shuruwaat ...... sakshi ... ayesha ...lizaa..chotu ne bahut wait kiya finally thr wait is over .... everyone is on thr place.... continue soon 

Originally posted by NainaSM

Finally sikandar pakda gaya ......ETF is back yayy... rathod sir fine honge .... i hope so everything is fine now intazzar khatam hua abb naayi shuruwaat ...... sakshi ... ayesha ...lizaa..chotu ne bahut wait kiya finally thr wait is over .... everyone is on thr place.... continue soon 

Haan intezaar khatam hua. Ab aage badhna hoga sabko.

Yess will update soon🥰

Chapter 10: Fighting the Fight

Recap: Reach the island, Find the team, In search of Sikandar, Help of guards, Sikandar spills controversial truth, Sikandar to kill Arjun, Bullet hits Sameer, Sikandar dead.

Arjun sees Sameer lying there on the ground and goes to him. Arjun screams "SIKANDAR!!!

The scream is so loud that the whole team present in the cell hear it. They all realize Sikandar is dead and come out from their cells. They help the others come out of their cells too and tell them that Sikandar is dead. They all rejoic

At Sikandar's place

Arjun then lifts Sameer's head and places it on his lap and in a teary tone says "Sam, tujhe kuch nahin hoga. Tera Arjun tujhe kuch nahin hone dega. Himmat rakh Sam

"Wohi rakh raha hun Rawate! Tere hote huve kuch nahin hoga mujhe." saying so Rathode smiles

Arjun then turns towards Shree and tells "Shree tum aur Simran baaki team ke paas chale jaao aur unhe yahaan jo huva hai woh bataane ki zaroorat nahin hai.

Shree rushes to the team along with Simra

Then Arjun screams and asks the guards "Main coast tak pahunchne ke liye kuch hai. Boat ya kuch aur? Jaldi bata

"Sir yahaan pe ek motor boat hai jiss pe sirf 3 log dusri taraf jaa sakte hai. Main woh taiyaar rakhta hun. Aap Sir ko leke aaiye." informs one of the gurad

"Thik hai. Aur jaldi." Arjun tells the guard. The Guard leave

He then turns to Karan and says "Karan Sameer ko uthane mein meri madad karo fas

"Thik hai Shera" replies Karan and helps Arjun carry Sameer till the motor boat. They place him in the motor boat. The security guard along with Arjun and Sameer drive towards the shore

After reaching there Arjun tells the guard to arrange transport for others "Jaldi se transport ka intezaam karo baaki logon ko laane ke liye

"Ji sirji." tells the guard and leaves for arrangemen

From there Arjun rushes Sameer to City Hospita

On the other side Shree and Simran reach the team

"Guys! Sikandar is DEAD. Arjun sir ne usse maar daala." says Shree with a smile so that they don't come to know about Rathode's conditio

"Hume pata tha. Tum logon ke yahaan aane ki der hai. Uske baad toh Sikandar gaya kaam se." says Chotu with a winning smile

"Haan. Sab safely ho gaya na? Koi injuries?" asks a concerned Ayesh

"Haan Shree. Sikandar bohot hi chalak hai. Kahin usne kuch kiya toh nahi?" asks Sakshi adding on to Ayesh

"Nahin guys. Don't worry sab kuch thik hai." replies Simran nervously as Shree was unable to lie to them

Liza notices that something is bothering Shree and hence asks "Shree! Kuch toh hua hai. Batao kya baat hai. Chupane ki koshish mat karo

Shree realizes that Liza has caught him but still tries to hide the main issue "Kuch nahin hua Liza tum kuch zyaada hi soch rahi ho

Sakshi then looks around and asks "Shree, Sameer aur Arjun kahan hai? Yahaan kyun nahin aaye

"Sakshi tum zyaada mat socho. Sameer aur Arjun jaldi nikal gaye kisi aur kaam se." says Simran trying to comfort the res

"Phir yeh baat humein Shree kyun nahin bata raha?" asks Ayesha. Shree doesn't answer he just avoids eye contact

Ayesha demands "Batao Shree. Kya hua hai? Kya chupa rahe ho

"Haan Shree. Bata na yaar. Kya baat hai?" adds Chotu to Ayesha's question

Shree then says " Woh Sikandar ne Arjun sir par goli chalane ki koshish ki lekin beech mein Rathode sir aa gaye aur goli unhe lag gayi. Arjun sir unhe hospital leke gaye hai. Aur unhone tumhe kuch bhi batane se mana kiya tha. Issiliye nahin bataya.

All get shocked. No one talks for a while instead tears roll down from their eyes. They cry but after sometime they sto

"Issiliye tab se Simran bol rahi hai." Liza states looking at Simra

Simran feels ashamed and says "Sorry. Arjun ne batane se mana kiya tha

"Hum Arjun ko jaante hai Simran. Tumhe sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahin hai" says Sakshi trying to comfort he

"Shree hume Rathode sir ke paas leke chal. Jaldi" says Chotu impatientl

"Haan jaldi karo Shree hume Sameer ke paas jaana hai." adds Saksh

To which Shree says "pehle sabko yahaan se nikaalte hai. Uske baad hum chalte hai. Rathode sir ka order tha ki pehle sabko surakshit Mumbai leke jaayenge

All nod in positive and help the other inmates towards the ship which the guard has brought. They all make them sit and tell the guard to drive it safely to the shor

In the next round the other guards are made to reach the main shore. Just like how Rathode had instructed to do

In the last round they all sit and reach the main shore. While they are there no one talks all are just praying that nothing happens to Sameer. With great difficulty they are all together and no one can bare losing anybod

*In the hospita

It's 5:00 in the morning and Arjun rushes Rathode inside and screams for help

Every staff gets up and rushes towards Arjun and Rathode. Rathode is then taken to Emergency ward and then Operation Theatre (OT)

Doctor is called and before he enters the OT. Arjun warns him "Andar jo hai na woh sirf mere liye nahi kayi aur logon ke liye bhi important hai. Aur usse agar kuch bhi hua mein bardaasht nahin kar paaunga." He then softens and realizes he can't get angry on the doctor hence he just pleads "Usse please bacha lijiye doctor. Meri zindagi mein ab wohi hai aur usse mein nahin kho sakta. PLEASE!" and kneels dow

"Mein puri koshish karunga usse bachane ki. Don't worry." says the doctor while lifting him and goes inside

The lights of the OT switch on. Arjun just stands outside the OT and stares at the door continuously. Whenever the nurse would pass by he would ask them about Sameer but no answer would be given to him. Standing outside felt like torture to him as he didn't know what was happening with his Sam

He gets a call from Shree and he tells him that he is at City Hospital. Within half an hour the whole team comes there

Shree hugs him and Arjun complains to him while crying "Sam aisa kyun karta hai. Kya zaroorat thi usse goli lene ki. Kya samajhta hai woh apne aap ko? Pata hai mujhe ki woh meri fikr karta hai. Lekin isska matlab yeh nahin ki woh..

Ayesha and Sakshi come and stand next to Arjun. Ayesha consoles him saying "Sir apne aap ko sambhaliye. Sab theek ho jaayega

"Haan Arjun Aisha theek keh rahi hai. Sameer ko kuch nahin hoga." says Sakshi

Arjun then wipes his tears and tells "Haan usse kuch nahin hoga. I know.

The light goes off and doctor comes out of the O

"Kya hua Doctor Sameer bach toh jaayega na? Usse kuch hoga toh nahin." Arjun shoots his question at the docto

The team also asks similar question

The doctor then says "Please aap sab shaant ho jaaiye. Patient bach gaya hai. Heart beat theek hai. Bas pray kijiye ki usse 24 ghante pehle hosh aajaye. Varna hum kuch keh nahin sakte

Arjun gets angry at the last line of the Doctor and holds his collar and asks "Matlab kya hai aapka. Kya hoga agar 24 ghante mein Sameer ko hosh nahi aaya toh? Haan

Doctor asks him to calm down. The team also tries to calm him. He calms down and then the doctor says "Shayad patient comma mein jaa sakta hai

Arjun falls down to the ground. He just screams one name "Sam

All look at Arjun's breakdown. But no one speaks anything they just stand next to him. By this they all realize that their seniors share a great bond which can't be described by word

Rathode is then taken to the ICU to keep him under observation. When he is brought out Arjun holds his hand for a while and says "Tujhe kuch nahin hoga Sam. Roshni ke jaane ke baad sirf tu hi hai mera. Tu aise mujhe chodke nahin jaa sakta. Tujhe waapas aana hoga." and then tells the ward boy to take him to the ICU

The team just looks at him. He sees that their eyes are filled with questions and hence he says "Main tumhare Rathode sir ko academy ke dino se jaanta hun. Ache dost the hum." He pauses. All just look at him but they are not shocked as they already had a doub

And then adds "Don't be shocked. Roshni usski college ki dost thi. Behen maanta tha usko. Usski family nahin thi. Toh usska kanyadaan Rathode ne hi kiya tha. Lekin haan Bhai woh mera hai.(he laughs a bit

All just look at him with tears in their eyes as how fondly he is remembering Rathod

He then continues "Hum teenon family thi. Lekin Roshni ke maut ke baad Sameer mujhse nafrat karne laga. Usse lagta tha mere gusse ki wajah se Roshni mari. Aur ab jab sab theek ho gaya hai woh..." He is unable to continue as his voice cracks

Sakshi runs to him and hugs him saying "Sab theek ho jaayega Arjun. Gannu bappa hai na. Woh sab theek kar denge. Hum tak bhi unhone hi pahunchaya tha na? Sameer ko bhi wohi bachayenge

She then thinks he might not like it and leaves him

Liza says "Haan Arjun sir Rathode sir fighter hai unhe kuch nahin hoga

"Haan sir unhe kuch nahin hoga. Bhagwan pe vishwas rakhiye" says Ayesh

Chotu and Shree also add "Kuch nahin hoga sir Rathode sir ko

"Hmmmm." replies Arjun and sits there on the chair quietly praying to God

Arjun gets a call from I.G sir and he excuses himself from the team. Arjun gives him all the details and tells him about Rathode's condition too. He even sends the soft copy of web cam recording which Rathode gave to him on the boa

I.G on the call just says "Rathode ka khayal rakhna. Yahaan par mein sab kuch sambhal lunga

"Ok sir" replies Arjun and cuts the call

He goes to Karan and Simran and ask them to help I.G sir and his team in locating the island and Sikandar's bod

Karan and Simran diligently obey and leav

He then moves towards Liza and tells her softly "Liza apne parents ke paas chali jaao. Unhe bata do ki tum zinda ho

"Sir mein unhe call karke bata dungi lekin abhi nahin jaaungi aap sab ko chodke." replies Liz

"Tum chodke nahin jaa rahi ho. Tum bas those samay ke liye jaa rahi ho Liza" Arjun requests he

She denies it and says "Sir mein unhe yahaan bula lungi. Lekin yahaan se mein nahin jaaungi." Her eyes show that she has taken the decisio

"Theek hai." Arjun gives up but then asks "Tum rahogi kahan? Aur tumhara akela rehna safe nahin hai

"Sir mein yahaan rent pe rehti thi. Toh ab bhi koi jagah zaroor milegi" Liza answer

Sakshi hears this conversation and interrupts them "Nahin Liza mera ghar khaali hai mere saath reh lena tum. Aur uncle aunty ko bhi wahin bula lena.

"Aur tumhare parents?" asks Liz

"Meri maa bachpan mein guzar gayi. Papa aur mein saath rehte the. Papa crime journalist thee." she pauses and then continues taking a deep breath" aur News365 ke liye kaam karte the. Unhe Sikandar ke khilaf kuch saboot mila tha. Lekin jab unhone woh editor ko diya uss editor ne Sikandar ke kehne pe papa ka accident kara diya. Aur papa comma mein chale gaye." Says Sakshi while tears roll down her cheek

Everyone just move towards her and comfort her. Arjun also pats her back showing his car

Arjun then asks "Mujhe phir bataya kyun nahin ke tum Sikandar ko dhund rahi ho

"Woh main dar gayi thi. Kahin meri wajah se tum bekaboo na ho jaao. Issiliye kuch nahin bataya." Sakshi repli

"Ab woh kahaan hai?" Ayesha asks softly while bending and sitting next to he

She then continues "Mere Marne se pehle tak maine papa ko marne nahin diya. Sikandar ke marne ke baad hi main unhe moksh dena chahti thi. Lekin phir mein mar gayi aur mere marne ke baad according to hospital contract unhone mere papa ko support system se nikaal diya. Maine papa ko apne saath apne ghar mein rakha tha aur ek nurse appoint kiya tha. Woh nurse bhi issi hospital mein kaam karti thi. Pata nahin kya kiya hoga papa ke body ke saath" saying this she cries uncontrollably

A nurse who heard a daughter's cry interrupts her and says "Humne tumhare department ko inform kiya. Aur tumhare papa ke body ko koi Sameer Rathode ne claim kiya. Aur unka vidhi purvak antim sanskaar bhi kar diya. Bohot hi bhala aadmi hai woh.

All smile at this revelation done by the nurse and Sakshi also adds " Haan aur itne bhale insaan ko Bappa kuch nahin hone denge." And passes a small assuring smile to Arjun and team

14 hours of the 24 hours pass by. Suddenly a nurse comes running from the ICU and say "Doctor patient ko kuch ho raha hai. Jaldi chaliye

The doctor also frantically goes towards the ICU. Everyone hears it and stand outside to see. They all freeze for a while thinking what is happening

Karu: Hey Guysss!! Hope you all liked the chapter. If you did please vote and tell me in the comments which part did you like the most. Love you all 💞🤗💞🤗. Stay safe and Take care of yourself.

Edited by karuna_kini - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Great going..

Pls update next part soon...