Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RatiPandey615

OMG NOOOO! You're not updating too fast, this is perfect!! 

I am loving your story!! Its high time we give full importance to Sai and appreciate her struggles in that stupid family! I love your storyline! Please keep updating like this- its the right speeed! Your fans love this!

Heyyy. 

LOL, abhi toh I hope I update on time. 😆

Man, I guess Sai is used to that family now. But they're so toxic. I can't. 

AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambii

I'm reading a dark story after ages !! Totally hooked 

You are doing a brilliant job ❤️

Hey Ambii! 

I'm glad you like the story. I hope you like it further too! 

Thank youuu. 

AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romance_addict

I wouldn't say an EMA.I would really want Sai to come out of this namesake and toxic marriage with Virat where this is nothing but just sufferings for her. Then she should move forward in her life with a loving and caring partner. She deserves the world as there are so few people in this world who are such innocent and selfless souls.

Right now what she is feeling is not wrong and she is not doing anything which we can say is morally wrong. We as living being always crave for care,sense of belonging and love.We want that there is atleast one person in our life for whom we are their no. 1 above all. Sai is craving for such a person in her life for long(after her Aaba's death).After her Abba she got a hope in Aai. But that also got shattered amd crushed brutally. 

Reyansh is ray of hope which appears can bring her back from these dungeons of darkness.❤️

And apart from seeing our Sai our dew drop getting her happiness,I also want to see Virat severly suffering for all the pain and hurt he has caused to this innocent soul.

This might be my sadistic side calling but I do not want any happy ending for Virat.

Alohaaaaa. 🤗

Bold: Exactly. 

Italics. But what would Sai be if she blindly trusts a man again? 

Okay, I was planning on replying to comments. Now I'm going to run and write the next chapter. ❤️ 

Gaaah, so motivated. Thank you for your comment! 

roshnie95 thumbnail

Eagerly waiting  for updates 

AraBearxo thumbnail

Chapter 9, Part 1: Sage

It had been a month and a week since Sai moved out. Three weeks since her exams officially ended. And a week since her deferred exams ended. Ashwini has gone to pick Sai up with the driver after Sai hadn't contacted her. She had thought, she would speak to Sai and convince her to come home. They would talk and things would get a little bit sorted. But when Ashwini went to Sai's hostel, the matron simply said to her "Sai Joshi? Kaun? Ah, woh jo uss floor pe rehnti thi. Woh toh ab yahaan nai rehti madam." 

The matron then tsked and walked away shaking her head in annoyance as if to say kahaan kahaan se aate hai yeh log. Her assistant, however, took pity on Ashwini. "All the students have checked out, madam," she said. 

"Par Sai ghar nai aayi hai," said Ashwini almost on the verge of tears. 

"Sai? Sai Joshi?" the assistant asked. "Sorry, madam, hum Sai ke batein much kuch nai bata sakte. But Sai hasn't been living her since a month almost."

"Kyun kuch nai bata sakte. Sai toh mere saath rehti hai, mujhe toh bata sakte ho na." 

But Ashwini had no proof or papers to prove that. 

"Ma'am, aise toh hazar log aayenge aur bolenge ki unke bacche hai yahaan. Aisa thoda na hota hai. Next aap bolenge ki woh aapki bahu hai. But uski passport copy toh yahaan hai. Koi update nai hai spouse mein,"

Ashwini had no choice but to turn away. But not before the assistant shut the small office door on her face. In the passing she could him yell at his colleague. 

"Room number 12 ko lene koi aya hai. Haan, arre wahi ladki, haan," 

For a moment it felt like the ground had been stripped from beneath Ashwini's feet. She turned to grab the nearest seat where the kind cleaning lady found her. She offered Ashwini a glass of lukewarm water in a disposable cup from the nearby water filter. Ashwini gulped the water down. 

"Aap room number 12 mein jo ladki thi, usse dhundne aayi ho na?" the lady asked. 

Ashwini nodded. 

"Koi nai batayega uske barein mein, madam ji," said the cleaning lady taking a seat on the chair next to Ashwini. In a faint whisper she continued, "Uska lafda hua hai. Itni pyaari bacchi hai. Pata nai kaunsi musibat mein thi. Orphan thi na. Aisa hi hota hai," 

Ashwini wiped her tears. "Kaunsa lafda," she asked trying her best to ground herself. 

"Suicide. Suicide attempt kiya tha usne. Aur agle din uske room ke baju ka gas phata. Uske room ke side mein jo ladki thi, woh bhi critical hai," said the cleaning lady. "Bahut jamela hai, koi kuch nai batayega" 

"Aur us ladki ka toh case bhi chalne wala hai," 

"Case?" 

"Haan, suna hai bahut nishan the uske body par. And fracture aur dusre problem. Woh politician hai na Agnihotri saab? Uski badi beti NGO chalati hai. Usne case liya hai uska," 

"Kaunsa case?" 

"Pata nai madamji. Yeh toh uss ladki ko bhi pata nai hai. Par suna hai NGO and hospital wale university par pressure dal rahe hai. Election time hai, na." 

"Aur Sai?" 

"Pata nahi madamji. Shayad hospital mein hogi. Bohot buri halat thi uski,"

"Hospital?" 

"Arre, bola na, khud khushi karne ki koshish ki thi usne," 

The cleaning lady tsked, shook her head and walked away. 

Ashwini sat at the hostel gate the whole afternoon, in shock, partially hoping for some information on Sai. The cleaning lady had said to wait there. Someone would come to take Sai's samaan. At 3 pm in the afternoon, came a young man, dressed dapperly in a teal suit with a black shirt and dark brown shoes. He tossed at ID card at the reception and simply said, "Sai Joshi, room 12, floor 2, shaam ko gadi ayegi, samaan dal dena. Matron kahaan hai?" 

The assistant scurried away to get the matron, but rushed back to open the office doors to let the man inside. The parents outside stood in line seemed to be ready to riot before the young man gave them a stern look as if to say "kya hai?"

A few minutes later when he came out, Ashwini approached him. "Aap Sai ko jante ho?" she asked. 

Reyansh gave the middleaged lady a do-over. He gave a firm nod before unlocking his phone and dialling someone. 

"Mein Sai ki Aai hoon," said Ashwini as she self-consciously fixed her hair. 

The young man stopped typing on his phone and gave Ashwini a stern look. Then he called the campus security to an isolated corner. He directed Ashwini to the very same corner. Trying not to make a scene, he asked her politely, "Aap ka naam kya hai?" 

"Ashwini Chavan," she said, fiddling with the pallu of her expensive saree, clearly nervous. 

"Sai ke Aai ka naam Apurva tha. Apurva. Ya Purvi. Purvi Joshi. Aapke naam se Sai ki koi Aai nai hai," he turned away. As a boy mom, Ashwini could sense the annoyance in the young man before her. She couldn't decipher if it was because of her or the person he was calling kept rejecting his call. Ashwini in a nervousness smiled as the young man picked up a call from his mother. 

In mock anger he said, "Haan ga, Aai? Main aapke beti ko call kar raha hoon. She keeps disconnecting the call. Aap aake le jao usse. Bas." Though in his annoyance, his voice never reached a decibel higher than faint chastising, he rolled his eyes in mock humour as he listened to his Aai ramble on. "Pata hai, now how will I call home if you keep calling me? Haha samja do na aai ko," he continued. 

"Nai, Purvi ko mat le jao. Main aise hi bol raha tha," his voice hinted a little bit of panic. "Haan, toh main usse darata hoon. Daanta thoda na hoon. Woh mujhe danti hai."

"Baba, its not a healthy relationship if your two-year-old yells at me all the time. She needs to be disciplined," he complained. 

"I toh discipline. She just has people around her who let her be," 

"I gotta go now. I'm a little bit busy. Haan, text me. I don't want to watch any more surgery videos, Aai. Please don't send me those. No, I don't want to listen to lectures too. I love you. Hmm, a little bit more."

Reyansh then turned to the older lady who was on the verge of tears. "Sai broke her phone," he said simply. 

"Beta, can I give you my number. Can you give her it to her? No, no, can I take your number? I'll both give you my number and call you. Please tell her to call me." 

Reyansh nodded in agreement to the anxious lady. 

As he walked away, he heard her passing question, her voice cracking a little bit. "How is she?" she asked. 

Reyansh was tempted to turn back and tell the lady to "Ask her herself." Instead, he turned and continued walking away chastising the security over their lack of professionalism. 

"Kisi aire gaire ko kaise aane dete tum log? Na ID check, na kuch? How can anyone enter the campus?"

Reyansh's bad day didn't seem to get any better. The mounting pressure of being the Raizada heir and Agnihotri son with his Nanu's elections round the corner stressing him out more than they should. Maybe he should have listened to Aai and left the country a few weeks ago. 

But Sai. 

~

While her brother had a rough day, if not week, Purvi paced in her room after a very angry day at school. She had done what her Sai Bai would have called a kaand. And that meant, Bhai was called to school tomorrow. Purvi scratched her head the whole day animatedly thinking about what to do to make Bhai happy. And maybe less mad. That's when she made her next mistake, maybe, she scribbled on Bhai's shiny new laptop. It was silver. So Purvi took Bhai's favourite colour black and her favourite colour red. Then she climbed on Bhai's scary round chair (and almost fell down), and scribbled on his laptop a huge "Puuvie <3 Aggie". She had tried her best to copy Aai's handwriting below what looked like baby bhai and too tiny her on a white paper she tore from Sai Bai's book (with her permission). And then scribbled it on the surface. Then she took a shiny, shiny pen and scribbled inside the heart with a white pen too. 

Then Purvi went downstairs, and played with Sai's phone, getting more annoyed by the minute when Bhai kept calling her. She was playing her game. And when the call came with the camera on (video call) Purvi tossed the phone on the sofa and ran to call Sai. 

"Bhai," she said to Sai who was scribbling on her laptop as Purvi did. Purvi smiled. Just like Sai she was. She then handed Sai the phone. "Speaker," she said. Sai Bai smiled, put the phone on speaker and spoke to Bhai. Purvi tapped her leg in annoyance. She wanted to play her game. 

She then watched Sai as she scribbled on her laptop. And then fell back in horror and confusion as Sai pulled something off her laptop. "What that?" Purvi asked Sai. 

"Laptop cover," Sai Sai as she ruffled Purvi's hair. "So that you don't spoil your laptop." 

"Oopsie," 

"What did you do Purvi," Sai asked. Purvi scurried away. And came back a few minutes later with a phone. 

"Aai phone," she said in a little bit of panic. 

"Haan, I know it's an iPhone," Sai said, smiling. "But kiska hai," 

"No, no, Aai phone," said Purvi. 

Sai looked at Purvi in confusion as she repeated "Aai phone," a few times. 

Sai then realised. "Call Aai?" she asked. 

"Two times," Purvi said, whimpering. 

Purvi nodded in agreement. Sai unlocked the phone. Called Purvi's Aai and handed Purvi the phone oy for Purvi to burst into big, big sobs. Aai disconnected the call, which only made Purvi cry more. And when Aai called back with a video call, Purvi first cried, then scurried into Sai's lap. And just started at Aai's face for a long time. And then Baba's too. She missed Aai and Baba, she realised. 

A/N Will be breaking this chapter into 2 parts. Sorry for the abrupt cut. It's been a rough month. I wanted to post today but couldn't find the energy to type more. Will try to post the next part later today or tomorrow. Let's see.

Please pray for me guys. Life is a mess irl. So demotivating and generally unmotivated. 

I never seem to clear my backlog of comments. But please comment guys, they truly mean a lot. 

Edited by AraBearxo - 3 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update 

Loved it 

So aswini kaki came in hostel to get sai really excited to read more to know aggeh kya honneh wala hai

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Superb 

Continue soon 

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All the best strong girl

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I really liked the Ashwini Reyansh part.. eager to know how the incident unfolds in front of Ashwini 

Waiting for the next update soon

All the best girl💜

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hey dear! Hope you're doing well! 

Eagerly waiting for the next part.. update soon💕