Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat Drabble : expect the unexpected( updated page 1 )

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The Dean is out to get him. He invited Sai to introduce her to HIM. Today is his last day on earth, even bappa can’t save me from her wrath:

Dean: ACP sir, this is Sai she scored very high marks in her ....,

Before Dean could finish his sentence,Sai looked at him in shock and exclaimed “Virat sir aap “ and then she looked at Aniket. Then she turned her Badi badi ankein at me with a knowing look. 

Dean: Do you know him Sai?

“Yes sir, he is my husband and if you don’t mind can you excuse us. “ Saying that Sai dragged me out of the room without caring about the fact that I was the ACP .

“Sai, thum aise mujhe Nahi keenchke le aana chahiye, it’s unprofessional”  mumbled a slightly worried Virat.

Sai didn’t utter a word instead just stared at him. He was feeling like an hypocrite for uttering the word unprofessional. Bappa, you should only save me from her wrath.

“Sai say something, you are scaring me.”

Then suddenly she started laughing and uttered the words that he never expected her to say. 

She pinched both his cheeks and said “aap itni cute kyun ho. You are so jealous of anikets that you came here to intimidate him. Va IPS saab, using your power to check out your competition “

“Competition ? He is not my competition. I am your husband and he is just ...”

Before he could finish his jealous rant. She tiptoed and planted a kiss on his cheek. 

“You made me feel so special today. Thanks Virat sir, see you at home. I am getting late for the Pooja.”

Virat was shocked about what just happened. His toofan Mel never failed to surprise him.

***please ignore the grammatical errors. I know this is not up to the mark. I was not satisfied with this but since I wrote it , I just thought I will post it. Wanted to make it more funny but I ran out of words 😅

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hahaha. Such a great twist! I hope on the show also we get to see small little moments that are cute like this one. 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Hahaha. Such a great twist! I hope on the show also we get to see small little moments that are cute like this one. 

Thanks. Y’a i wish. But Sai is shut off about what she is feeling for him and him for her. She is clueless that Virat’s feelings towards her have changed . So we can’t expect all this from her 😅

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awww i just loved it this lil cute moment , show should also have some sweet cute moment 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely .Love your Drabble .  One more please 

FUITV thumbnail

Sai was feeling restless these days. She came to know that Virat sir has an important mission to head and it’s a week from now. So he is getting a temporary transfer.He has been so busy that he comes home late and hardly has food at home.

She tries to stay up to talk to him but what with household chores and classes, she ends up dozing off.

She woke up early today to find Virat sir sleeping soundly next to her. She gently lifted the pillows separating them and kept staring at him.

What if something happens to him? Since this mission is in a remote place, will there be enough medical assistance in case he is injured. Does he even know how to take care of himself if he is wounded? For a leg sprain he was suffering so much.

She went into a state of panic and decided that she needs to talk to Virat sir right now. So she gently shook him awake.

Virat sir, please wake up. I need to talk to you .

Virat opened his eyes and looked at Sai . Once she had his attention she started her badbad.

Asap kyun IPS bane. Can’t you work in a safe job. I couldn’t sleep thinking about your mission and here you are sleeping so soundly. What if you are injured? Do you even know how to do first aid? My holidays are coming up at the same time as you are going to a mission. Why don’t I come with you as your medical assistant?

Virat was in a daze and when she mentioned that she wanted to come with him to the mission . He immediately sat up and asked Sai to not be ridiculous and to go back to sleep.

This in turn infuriates Sai. She starts her rant once again saying, you are so careless, you get hurt while just walking. I am coming with you , I will pack my bags. 

Sayi don’t be ridiculous. This transfer is temporary , once the mission is over I will be back. You don’t have to come , I can take care of myself. You should do something fun during the break.

Sai: I won’t be able to enjoy and I will be worried . I am coming , that’s it. You have to take me.

Good night Virat sir.

Virat felt touched and happy that she cared this much, chuckled at her stubbornness and went back to sleep, thinking he will continue this argument tomorrow.

*** decided to post some drabbles found on my phone that I didn’t think was good. 

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Lovely .Love your Drabble .  One more please 

haha just posted one more in the same thread. It’s a bit lame but we need all the FF on sairat our way 😅

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love the second one too ... you are too good 

Aww...so sweet. sai is so concerned about virat's safety ! Loved it. 

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow

Both the drabbles were really a treat for us to read

Please do write more