Kal rubbu bhadkegi....and she doesn’t even know about the underwear thing yet.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kal rubbu bhadkegi....and she doesn’t even know about the underwear thing yet.
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Are rahly mad because arshi got her hair done from abhinav?
Seriously😳
I don't think so😂
but even I have this question why again nikkiOriginally posted by: Jayjaya79
Must be! Warna no explanation as to why aly is behaving like this with her, with rahul I get it, she has been taunting him over friendship with nikki.
I think rahul arshi broke
Coz rahul started talking to nikki and arshi didn't like it
She was taunting about it since yesterday
Aly arshi i guess broke coz of her closeness to Rubinav
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
There is some clips missing which leads to rahly behaving like this to arshi🤦
What happened ? Please share info
Saandu deserve jasmine bas
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
What is beaching
My phone autocorrect misspelled or I mistyped it. I corrected it “BITCHING “
Abhinav obsession with Rahul and Eijaz continues. Iss hadh tak obsession hai ki Eijaz hai bhi abhi BB house toh uski khunnash Eijaz ki proxy Devoleena par nikaalta hai.
Originally posted by: Kala.Billa
What happened ? Please share info
Mn khud tukka laga rahi.😂
K kuch to hua hai to behave like this!
And woh bhi dono yeh karrhy
there has to be some reason for the behaviour they aren't mad to behave like that wit herOriginally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
Promo showing rahul saying about dostee mar karnaa. Dude. Dostee Aisaan tha kya? She was willing to sacrifice to be queen and ofc if she would have been rahul would still be in game. Buffon kaheen ka