The fact that we talking in the forum where the show is going to celebrate its 10th Anniversary in coming months... that's enough for making me feel old 🤣
PKYEK was even older than IPKKND 😆.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The fact that we talking in the forum where the show is going to celebrate its 10th Anniversary in coming months... that's enough for making me feel old 🤣
PKYEK was even older than IPKKND 😆.
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Hum to ready hi bethe hai ji... lekin kisi ne humse pucha hi nahi sikhane ko 🤣
Aap to busy he pending work me 😒
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Aap to busy he pending work me 😒
Pending work me busy nahi thi. I took a break from people - real life, IF, sab. A day or two without having much of conversations or interactions felt good for a change 😆. Now I'm back 😳.
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Pending work me busy nahi thi. I took a break from people - real life, IF, sab. A day or two without having much of conversations or interactions felt good for a change 😆. Now I'm back 😳.
That's good you take break
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Pending work me busy nahi thi. I took a break from people - real life, IF, sab. A day or two without having much of conversations or interactions felt good for a change 😆. Now I'm back 😳.
woww!! 🤗
Good night everyone 😴😴😴
ab dikhungiii🤣
Originally posted by: Vindria12
ab dikhungiii🤣
Tune bhi break liya tha kya stuti ki tara
So gaye kya sab 😒
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402